SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Armed assailant attacks Congressman Lee Zeldin with a knife at campaign event
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Armed assailant attacks Congressman Lee Zeldin with a knife at campaign event Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
ok

Posts: 17281 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Assault Accountant
Picture of 12GA
posted Hide Post
Lee Zeldin's attacker arrested on Federal assault charge

Posts: 2583 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm pleased to read he was charged in federal court, but the cynic in me says that was done to help Gov Hochul. With the guy now facing federal charges, Lee Zeldin has one less issue to bring up.

Speaking of violating federal law, when will DoJ arrest the protestors in front of SCOTUS homes?

Posts: 15911 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
I didn't think anyone could be worse than Cuomo but Hochul is proving me wrong.

New York Gov. Kathy Hochul Directed Supporters to Zeldin Campaign Event Hours Before Failed Attack
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...efore-failed-attack/

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16255 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
I don’t trust polls either, but…

“The race to be Governor of New York has tightened recently as Republican challenger Lee Zeldin has closed the gap and made the race a 'toss-up' against Democrat incumbent Kathy Hochul.

A RealClearPolitics average of polls taken between September 30 to October 12 shows Hochul's lead over Zeldin has dwindled to just 5.3 percent - with 7 percent of voters yet to decide.

Zeldin, a US army veteran and congressman from Long Island, was down by as much as 24 points back in August, and his late surge shows the rising crime in New York may be beneficial to the tough-on-crime candidate. …”

DailyMail article:
https://mol.im/a/11320367

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9003 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
That's right, we shouldn't trust polls, not even when they say what we want them to say.

Posts: 107742 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post