SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I Think It's Happening Like I Predicted: Dems Positioning Fauxcahontas Warren For 2020!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I Think It's Happening Like I Predicted: Dems Positioning Fauxcahontas Warren For 2020! Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted
LMAO! They are really going to do this! Cool

I've been saying for some time that the Dems are SO unhinged, they are going to put some far leftwing wackjob like Elizabeth Warren on the ticket against Trump in 2020 and they will get CREAMED.

Read this puff-piece from the New Yorker if you can suppress your gag reflex. Big Grin

Leader of the Persistence
Elizabeth Warren’s full-body fight to defeat Trump.

By Rebecca Traister

Link

Posts: 33882 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Could we be so lucky?

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13409 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Her fake Indian heritage will be trotted out and be added to her political funeral pyre.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15625 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Add Maxine Waters to the ticket.

Posts: 17281 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^^ If Pocahontas is in the primary, then Maxine will have to be in the primary, too - to make Pocahontas look sane.

Well, when the Senate Minority Leader (one "Chuckles" Schumer) can't accomplish anything and can't deliver anything for his caucus, then I guess powerlessness (uselessness?) must be chic among Senate Democrats.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
If so, it is almost too good to be true.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:

I think it will be Angry Kamala.

Posts: 33882 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Can you imagine some Trump supporters sneaking into a Pocahontas rally and chanting the Nacahomer or the FL State Chant?
You wouldn't even need too many to be effective.
Smile

Posts: 22943 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GGF
posted Hide Post
So much win! Big Grin

Posts: 698 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:

I think it will be Angry Kamala.
Yeah, Kamala over Maxipad Waters for sure. Or Booker.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Why not add both to the primary and see who does the most damage to the ticket? That would be inclusive.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Shit, run them all! It would be fantastic to watch them eat each other alive on the campaign trail.

Posts: 17215 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hmm, Kemosabe, Squaw speak with forked tongue.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Why did you post a picture of Emperor Palpatine's arm?

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37120 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Too bad George McGovern isn't around anymore to join the party.

Posts: 9546 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
The black and white photo is a nice touch.
It de-emphasizes her pasty white skin tone.

Posts: 4130 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
Can you imagine some Trump supporters sneaking into a Pocahontas rally and chanting the Nacahomer or the FL State Chant?
You wouldn't even need too many to be effective.
Smile

That would be epic.

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Fauxcahantas should pick Ocasio-Cortez,the Macarena girl, as a running mate.

Posts: 5699 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
In the absence of a clear favorite to challenge Trump and the Republicans, Warren has emerged in just the past few weeks as the de facto leader of the Democratic Party, and accordingly, the candidate-of-the-moment for 2020. It should have been obvious: She has the progressive vision and drive, the willingness to go tweet-to-tweet with the president, and that boundless stamina.

She's positioning herself as much more energetic than Hillary, progressive, but not as crazy as Bernie and much more experienced than Kamala Harris.

quote:
In 2016, Warren disappointed legions of her supporters by deciding not to challenge Hillary Clinton for the Democratic nomination. She provoked further ire in some quarters of the left by refusing to endorse the man who did run against Clinton, Vermont’s senator Bernie Sanders, sitting out the primaries until the race had been decided, at which point she threw her support to Clinton.

She played it smart in 2016 and will likely be rewarded by her party for it.

I don't like her any more than the rest of you... but you have to recognize her appeal to Democrats.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24176 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

image upload software

I think there is a very good chance she will be the one, since the Dems have no real names in the hat. The way the party has embraced the far left, maybe paired with a gay or transgender VP candidate Big Grin. You know, an Ultra Politically Correct ticket.

And their heads will explode when this ticket fails miserably.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16725 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post