SIGforum
I Think It's Happening Like I Predicted: Dems Positioning Fauxcahontas Warren For 2020!

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/8400077444

July 23, 2018, 11:43 AM
PASig
I Think It's Happening Like I Predicted: Dems Positioning Fauxcahontas Warren For 2020!
LMAO! They are really going to do this! Cool

I've been saying for some time that the Dems are SO unhinged, they are going to put some far leftwing wackjob like Elizabeth Warren on the ticket against Trump in 2020 and they will get CREAMED.

Read this puff-piece from the New Yorker if you can suppress your gag reflex. Big Grin

Leader of the Persistence
Elizabeth Warren’s full-body fight to defeat Trump.

By Rebecca Traister

Link

July 23, 2018, 11:45 AM
braillediver
Could we be so lucky?

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.
July 23, 2018, 11:45 AM
gearhounds
Her fake Indian heritage will be trotted out and be added to her political funeral pyre.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown
July 23, 2018, 12:05 PM
ZSMICHAEL
Add Maxine Waters to the ticket.
July 23, 2018, 12:06 PM
Il Cattivo
^^^ If Pocahontas is in the primary, then Maxine will have to be in the primary, too - to make Pocahontas look sane.

Well, when the Senate Minority Leader (one "Chuckles" Schumer) can't accomplish anything and can't deliver anything for his caucus, then I guess powerlessness (uselessness?) must be chic among Senate Democrats.
July 23, 2018, 12:06 PM
jhe888
If so, it is almost too good to be true.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.
July 23, 2018, 12:13 PM
PASig
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:

I think it will be Angry Kamala.

July 23, 2018, 12:16 PM
smschulz
Can you imagine some Trump supporters sneaking into a Pocahontas rally and chanting the Nacahomer or the FL State Chant?
You wouldn't even need too many to be effective.
Smile

July 23, 2018, 12:34 PM
GGF
So much win! Big Grin
July 23, 2018, 12:36 PM
RHINOWSO
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:

I think it will be Angry Kamala.
Yeah, Kamala over Maxipad Waters for sure. Or Booker.
July 23, 2018, 12:39 PM
Il Cattivo
Why not add both to the primary and see who does the most damage to the ticket? That would be inclusive.
July 23, 2018, 12:42 PM
P220 Smudge
Shit, run them all! It would be fantastic to watch them eat each other alive on the campaign trail.

July 23, 2018, 12:43 PM
GWbiker
Hmm, Kemosabe, Squaw speak with forked tongue.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".
July 23, 2018, 12:43 PM
jljones
Why did you post a picture of Emperor Palpatine's arm?

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

July 23, 2018, 12:49 PM
220-9er
Too bad George McGovern isn't around anymore to join the party.

July 23, 2018, 12:56 PM
Patrick-SP2022
The black and white photo is a nice touch.
It de-emphasizes her pasty white skin tone.

July 23, 2018, 01:09 PM
TigerDore
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
Can you imagine some Trump supporters sneaking into a Pocahontas rally and chanting the Nacahomer or the FL State Chant?
You wouldn't even need too many to be effective.
Smile

That would be epic.

July 23, 2018, 01:13 PM
k5blazer
Fauxcahantas should pick Ocasio-Cortez,the Macarena girl, as a running mate.
July 23, 2018, 01:15 PM
chellim1
quote:
In the absence of a clear favorite to challenge Trump and the Republicans, Warren has emerged in just the past few weeks as the de facto leader of the Democratic Party, and accordingly, the candidate-of-the-moment for 2020. It should have been obvious: She has the progressive vision and drive, the willingness to go tweet-to-tweet with the president, and that boundless stamina.

She's positioning herself as much more energetic than Hillary, progressive, but not as crazy as Bernie and much more experienced than Kamala Harris.

quote:
In 2016, Warren disappointed legions of her supporters by deciding not to challenge Hillary Clinton for the Democratic nomination. She provoked further ire in some quarters of the left by refusing to endorse the man who did run against Clinton, Vermont’s senator Bernie Sanders, sitting out the primaries until the race had been decided, at which point she threw her support to Clinton.

She played it smart in 2016 and will likely be rewarded by her party for it.

I don't like her any more than the rest of you... but you have to recognize her appeal to Democrats.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor
July 23, 2018, 01:25 PM
oddball
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

image upload software

I think there is a very good chance she will be the one, since the Dems have no real names in the hat. The way the party has embraced the far left, maybe paired with a gay or transgender VP candidate Big Grin. You know, an Ultra Politically Correct ticket.

And their heads will explode when this ticket fails miserably.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965