SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I Think It's Happening Like I Predicted: Dems Positioning Fauxcahontas Warren For 2020!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I Think It's Happening Like I Predicted: Dems Positioning Fauxcahontas Warren For 2020! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
Can you imagine some Trump supporters sneaking into a Pocahontas rally and chanting the Nacahomer or the FL State Chant?
You wouldn't even need too many to be effective.
Smile

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/emQ6_PrRzIk" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Wouldn't it be great if we could find someone who could hack into their sound system on the day of the DNC convention when she get's the nomination and walks out from back stage to accept it and play this tune? It would be epic.

Posts: 5749 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
If Harris is savvy enough to keep quiet and clean enough, she might be their candidate.
Way too late on that one. For a supposedly educated woman, she says some of the dumbest stuff. I enthusiastically encourage her to keep talking.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
We still have to see what happens in the midterms in a few months.
If the Democrats end up getting stomped, maybe enough of them will see the light and the hard lefties will go away to lick their wounds. That would actually be a plus for them.
So far they seem to double down when they lose so lets keep our fingers crossed.
Bernie, Bernie. Smile

Posts: 9546 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
Hmm, Kemosabe, Squaw speak with forked tongue.

Damn that is funny. Lucky I read this before I went to get my glass of milk !

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8702 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:
I too think it will be Harris. It is too irresistible for the Dems to follow Barack with Kamala. Warren is racist for even considering a run against her. A progressive black first-term senator - she is the natural heir to the Boy King.
Plus she is a woman and probably slightly to the left of Warren. The media will be all over that. She will be sold as the savior of this divided nation.

This. Probably a token white boy as VP.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
Assuming the Clinton Crime Family really no longer runs the DNC, then this could be a fair primary. I don't think Perez is smart or competent enough to rig the primary. Assuming it's a real and fair primary, the person who's able to appeal to independents should win the nomination. I don't see Warren doing that. She's slightly less annoying to listen to than Clinton was. Harris is easy on the eyes, which means people will watch and not really listen to what she says. Bernie could play king maker here, if he really wanted to (and his wife doesn't end up in jail).

Posts: 3559 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Harris is easy on the eyes, which means people will watch and not really listen to what she says.

Oh, I think Kamala will say something to get people's attention. She doesn't really seem to have an off switch, and the only way to climb to the top of the heap in California these days is to be louder and crazier than all of the other Democrats in the state.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She looks awesome as a candidate. However, anyone else remember another Mass. Dem who looked unstoppable? Last name Kennedy. Never to be a President, Ted?

Hope that gives folks hope.

Posts: 1925 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimb888:

...anyone else remember another Mass. Dem who looked unstoppable? ...

Michael Dukakis? Smile

Posts: 15911 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Aw, that dude's a tank!

Did you see the way he tanked?

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:
I too think it will be Harris. It is too irresistible for the Dems to follow Barack with Kamala. Warren is racist for even considering a run against her. A progressive black first-term senator - she is the natural heir to the Boy King.
Plus she is a woman and probably slightly to the left of Warren. The media will be all over that. She will be sold as the savior of this divided nation.

This. Probably a token white boy as VP.

They pick winners out of VA. Maybe McAweful? Give Timmy a second chance under another "smartest woman on Earth" candidate?

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37120 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
This would be wonderful and would just about guarantee a 2nd term for President Trump. Big Grin

Posts: 13148 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
They have gone so far left that old white guys are considered toxic racist imperialist, so Bernie is likely losing steam. Only women and minorities from now on, soon to be only women minorities. Men and their toxic masculinity must be suppressed at all cost. Not to mention the inherently racist to the core average white person.

It's possible that in ten years time, there could be three , or even four, major political parties. There is no freaking way that the two party system lives on with this much division.

Posts: 6662 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HERITAGE
posted Hide Post
Originally posted by jljones:
quote:
Why did you post a picture of Emperor Palpatine's arm?

LMAO! Big Grin

Posts: 328 | Location: MI | Registered: November 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Who we don't want to see them nominate: anyone with more appeal in the unaffiliated/moderates than good ol' POTUS 45.

Who they're most unlikely to nominate: see above. Wink

One of the biggest weaknesses the other side has is that, unlike us, who only get exposed to the unhinged now and then, the other side has to live with them 24x7. I think that warps their perspectives enough that they honestly believe that 'a bit to the right of Bernie' is mainstream.

Posts: 15037 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Warren and Ocasio-Cortez will be the lineup for 2020, for the left that will be the hit parade. Ocasio-Cortez is easier to stomach for old Dems compared to Harris. Plus Marcarena will have a term as as a Congresswoman under her belt, just as good as the Krimson Kenyan.

Posts: 2780 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spunk639:
Warren and Ocasio-Cortez will be the lineup for 2020, for the left that will be the hit parade. Ocasio-Cortez is easier to stomach for old Dems compared to Harris. Plus Marcarena will have a term as as a Congresswoman under her belt, just as good as the Krimson Kenyan.

She won't be old enough.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
Ocasio-Cortez has just slightly more job experience than Obama had when he ran for POTUS. But she has a long way to go before she's old enough. I hope she keeps flapping her gums on tv. She makes Sarah Palin sound like a philosopher.

Posts: 3559 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Elizabeth [insert nickname] Warren is a gold mine of Internet memes and ridicule. So far, I've heard the following nicknames given her:

Fauxcahontas
Lie-awatha
Chief Spreading Bull

--and those are just the ones referring to her "Indian heritage."

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post