SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    So the wedding is tomorrow.... And if you want to join us I'd be honored if all my Sigforum friends tuned in.
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So the wedding is tomorrow.... And if you want to join us I'd be honored if all my Sigforum friends tuned in. Login/Join 
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6694 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
My hearty congratulations to you both and I wish you a long and happy marriage!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to you, Kevin, and your lovely bride!

I never knew what true happiness was until I was married, then it was too late!

Posts: 6474 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Best of Luck to both of you!

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8356 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Kevin, first of all CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I have a scheduled commitment right at that hour that will keep me from being able to log on and watch, but I'll be thinking of you and your bride. Best of luck and many years of wedded bliss to both of you.

Scott

Posts: 4499 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Congrats and wish for you a long and happy life together.

Posts: 1956 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone. Had some technical difficulties at first so my apologies.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Kevin, may you and your new bride enjoy and experience all good that life has to offer and God Bless you both.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
I was hoping to make it but couldn't. Congrats man!

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
Congratulations. Marriage is a great institution and if your ready for an institution, that's the one to pick.

I'm at 42 years myself so with all sincerity I wish you a long and joyful married life.

Posts: 6394 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post