SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    So the wedding is tomorrow.... And if you want to join us I'd be honored if all my Sigforum friends tuned in.
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So the wedding is tomorrow.... And if you want to join us I'd be honored if all my Sigforum friends tuned in. Login/Join 
Repressed
Picture of ShneaSIG
posted Hide Post
For anyone who tunes in, y'all should watch for my cameo, too. Razz

-ShneaSIG

Oh, by the way, which one's "Pink?"

Posts: 11059 | Location: MO | Registered: November 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Kevin, I’m very happy you’ve found someone to share your life with. I’ll do my best to Zoom over.

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Kevin, Sincere best of fortune and happiness to you and your bride!

Posts: 1500 | Location: S/W Illinois | Registered: October 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Congratulations and best wishes, Kevin!

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Best wishes to the two of you!

Posts: 26906 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, Kevin. I'll try to tune in, will be my first time trying Zoom so hopefully I can get it right.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Congratulations and best wishes!

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, this should be fun!!

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3591 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

Posts: 1341 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Congrats! Dont do it! Wink

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7946 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
Only if you're wearing pants.

Congrats!

Posts: 3661 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Just told my wife, she said, “Let’s tell everyone we’re going to a wedding tomorrow and get all dressed up.”

Congratulations in advance and many happy years together, Kevin

Posts: 13263 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Best wishes and fondest regards on your very special day,

And thank you for the invitation .

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54644 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to you both! I don't "do" Zoom, so I won't be there, but my wishes will be.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Congratulation Kevin and Mrs. Kevin.

May you bring out the best in each other!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6318 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to you both...wishing y’all a great and happy future together Smile

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
Congrats and best wishes!

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2675 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Kevin!

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Muchas felicidades y mis mejores deseos!!!

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12110 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post