SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    So the wedding is tomorrow.... And if you want to join us I'd be honored if all my Sigforum friends tuned in.
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So the wedding is tomorrow.... And if you want to join us I'd be honored if all my Sigforum friends tuned in. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! May the future hold the best for both of you. Smile

"Never apologize, it's a sign of weakness"

Posts: 99 | Location: IL | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
Picture of thomjb
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! I married my bestest 51 years ago this October.

Wishes for a long, loving, healthy life together.

Thom

"Tulta munille!"
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
SAF Life Member

Posts: 2835 | Location: SouthWest IN | Registered: August 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to you both!

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Congrats you two. I don't have zoom so I just had to settle for my imagination. Outstanding! Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16222 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Kevin!

Posts: 4019 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! I have now attended my first and only Zoom wedding! Smile

We had a Zoom baby shower for one of my employees today, so that's two firsts on the same day.

Best wishes for a wonderful marriage!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Couldn't figure it out, not had a problem with other zooms, but I'm sure that you looked great, bride was beautiful, and was a happy celebration.

Congratulations!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Congrats to you both.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Please send my condolences to the bride Wink

Kidding aside, congratulations to you both!

Posts: 13048 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!!

Posts: 2222 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to you both!!!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36842 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Hey, congratulations guys. Smile

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Kevin, many happy years ahead!

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to the two of you!

Posts: 7357 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Kevin I wish you and your Bride a happy long life together filled will joy and Love. Could be interesting, what is the line on bets that you will have pants on? Big Grin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4835 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectemur Agendo
Picture of brecaidra
posted Hide Post
Best wishes to you and your bride, Kevin.

SIGforum's triple minority

"It can't rain all the time." - Eric Draven

Posts: 16993 | Location: IA | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
I missed this thread and the meeting but congrats!

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19664 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Congratulations and best wishes to you both!

Posts: 17132 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeriel
posted Hide Post
Congratulation and best wishes to both of you.

Posts: 1462 | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5319 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post