SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Motorcycle Helmet Karma
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Motorcycle Helmet Karma Login/Join 
Picture of JPD217
posted
After years of not riding I decided it was time to get back into it. I kinda like my grey matter where it is so decided I needed helmets. I bought this Bell Qualifier and thought it would fit, it does not, I need an XL. Helmet sales are final, I can't return it. So, my mistake will be someone's gain.

It is size Large and comes with both the clear and tinted shields. New, never worn.

Two rules: member as of today, and be able to use, or have a relative/friend who can use it.

I'll pick a winner on the 15th

Posts: 2585 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: August 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I would XXXL for my oversized melon. Buying a helmet was always a nightmare.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heisrizn
posted Hide Post
Please consider me. Thank you

Posts: 1549 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SJS
posted Hide Post
Sweet two-wheeled karma, please count me in. Thanks!

SJS

Posts: 682 | Location: NC | Registered: January 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
Timely karma. I was just looking at my old 1990s HJC helmet today, and thought I should get a new one.

Please add my name for this most generous karma, I wear a large and could use it. Thanks for the chance!

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 4930 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice helmet. Count me in! Thanks.

Posts: 2485 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance. Pete

Posts: 7499 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Please add me in. My son's are learning to ride and they have been stinking up my helmet.

Thx!

Posts: 12467 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
Please consider me. This would be great for my 17yo son who’s helmet is a little sketchy.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8220 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Looking at returning to riding myself. I'm almost afraid to try on my aerostich. Suspect it has shrunk a bit.

Posts: 1963 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
John has a
long moustashe
Picture of john1
posted Hide Post
It would be an upgrade over my current helmet.
Thanks for the opportunity.

Posts: 593 | Location: Rural NW Oklahoma | Registered: June 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JPD217:
After years of not riding I decided it was time to get back into it. I kinda like my grey matter where it is so decided I needed helmets. I bought this Bell Qualifier and thought it would fit, it does not, I need an XL. Helmet sales are final, I can't return it. So, my mistake will be someone's gain.

It is size Large and comes with both the clear and tinted shields. New, never worn.

Two rules: member as of today, and be able to use, or have a relative/friend who can use it.

I'll pick a winner on the 15th

If you were in Tucson area I would give you a full face helmet, Xl size. Viper brand, made in China, of course. With the audio system installed (now removed) it was too tight.

I replaced it with a Schuberth, at considerable cost, of course.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please enter me in this Karma
Tks,
Billy

Posts: 268 | Location: SE Georgia | Registered: December 25, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aileron
posted Hide Post
I could definitely use a new helmet, my open face Arai is at least 15 years old. Please include me in your karma.

Posts: 1480 | Location: Montana - bear country | Registered: March 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
I’d like to throw in, thanks. I just changed the oil in my CB-1100. The son also rides, a Yamaha enduro.

Posts: 6167 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Distinguished Pistol Shot
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your generosity. Please include me.

Posts: 832 | Location: South Central MO | Registered: August 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
In please, I only have one for my bike. Thanks for the chance.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm picking up a new (used) bike this week. I'd like to be considered.

Thanks!
Paul

Posts: 31 | Registered: June 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
I could use this. Please add me and thanks so much for the chance!

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3211 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Count me in, please!
No more bikes in the garage, but occassionally get over to my in-laws & get the Indian out of the garage.

Would be good to have a decent helmet when the Rotus is done too, if I get back into Autocross or some track days.

My old HJC is a Snell 95 Eek
Have a modular Scorpion that is near expiry, too, I believe.

Will pass it along if it's not a good fit.

Thanks for the chance!

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15328 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post