SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Motorcycle Helmet Karma
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Motorcycle Helmet Karma Login/Join 
Picture of rebut10
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the list of hopefuls...Thanks.

Live free or die...
Don't tread on me...
Molon Labe...
Take your pick.

Posts: 1238 | Location: Not on Cape Cod. | Registered: December 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of thezoltar
posted Hide Post
I would love to join this. A new helmet has been on my to do list for some time but the idea keeps getting demoted due to more pressing honey doos.

======
...welcome to the barnyard...some animals are more equal than others

Posts: 952 | Location: Utah | Registered: May 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It seemed like a good idea...
Picture of lude4life
posted Hide Post
Would love to be included! Thanks

-Jay

"Assault is a type of behavior, not a type of hardware." -Alan Korwin

Posts: 2810 | Location: Central Oregon | Registered: November 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Looking to get back on the bike in a few weeks

Posts: 186 | Registered: April 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuglespritz
posted Hide Post
I could use a helmet upgrade and this Bell would do it. Currently ride a Honda. Thanks for the chance!

Posts: 754 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JPD217:
...I bought this Bell Qualifier and thought it would fit, it does not, I need an XL. Helmet sales are final, I can't return it. So, my mistake will be someone's gain.

It is size Large and comes with both the clear and tinted shields. New, never worn.

Two rules: member as of today, and be able to use, or have a relative/friend who can use it.

Please count me in JPD217! I wear large and I recently bought a 2020 Honda Africa Twin which is mostly matte black, and my helmet is white.

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7108 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JPD217
posted Hide Post
Using a random number generator, john1 is the winner of this karma.

I sent you an email john1.

Thanks to all who played.

Posts: 2585 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: August 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of photohause
posted Hide Post
Don't need it but look into BMW System Helmets.

Don't. drink & drive, don't even putt.

Posts: 1631 | Location:  | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
I really need a new helmet so please count me in.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Please include me … thanks

Posts: 6662 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Gents, at least read the thread. Winner was chosen 4 posts above..

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15359 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
John has a
long moustashe
Picture of john1
posted Hide Post
Holy cow! Thank you very much for this most generous karma.
Mrs j
ohn1 got the same model last year and I planned to upgrade to one like hers, so this is absolutely perfect!
Thank you again.
(No email yet, but we don't get Internet in the new house until Tuesday and we're only able to use our phones via Verizon until then).

then)

Posts: 593 | Location: Rural NW Oklahoma | Registered: June 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
John has a
long moustashe
Picture of john1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by john1:
Holy cow! Thank you very much for this most generous karma.
Mrs john1 got the same model last year and I planned to upgrade to one like hers, so this is absolutely perfect!
Thank you again.
(No email yet, but we don't get Internet in the new house until Tuesday and we're only able to use our phones via Verizon until then).

then)

Posts: 593 | Location: Rural NW Oklahoma | Registered: June 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post