SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What was your favorite childhood candy bar?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What was your favorite childhood candy bar? Login/Join 
Calculating Cooling
Capacity In Hell
Picture of sig239srt
posted Hide Post
Munch peanut bar.

Also called Snickers Munch, or just Munch. Started love them in the mid-70's

Munch are hard to find in the southwest. Don't really want to buy them off Amazon. So I settle for a Lance peanut bar. Funny thing is that Quick Trip gas stations are the only brick and mortar place I can find Lance bars! Plus Quick Trip doesn't put them in the candy section. The bar is in the nut section hidden behind other peanut products.

Last month my wife bought a couple bags of Munch for me when she was in Boise, Idaho. The bag idea of Munch is new to me. A bar fits in the pocket better. Happy she still found some Munch.

Posts: 2625 | Location: AZ | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
Lots of favorites, the top being a Heath bar. Next was Bit o Honey, then everything else.

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yes

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54685 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
Snickers, still is favorite candy bar. But, go to sweet pick me up is peanut M&M’s!

Posts: 1828 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Moon Pie - not sure that counts as a candy bar but I grew up where the only to sweets we got came from the local day old bread store. The other sweet we got was a cooker called Stage Planks....Mark

Posts: 3245 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tartan427
posted Hide Post
Clark Bar or Zagnut Bar (same company).

Posts: 655 | Location: Pittsburgh, Pa | Registered: January 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post