SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What was your favorite childhood candy bar?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What was your favorite childhood candy bar? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pale Horse:
Whatchamacallit. Still my favorite.

High on my list too. Those were good, especially dipped in peanut butter with some cold milk.

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
I always bought a Big Time. And yes, it was only 5 cents.
Snickers were good too.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2094 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
Mounds Bar or Maple Bun!

Posts: 794 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If Reese’s Pieces (pronounced ree-sees pee-sees) count, then those.

Posts: 1168 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Zero and Payday

Posts: 13022 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Whatchamacallit. In the 90s it was Snickers Crunchers which are not like any made now. Reeses always have a special place of their own -especially the holiday ones.

Posts: 17903 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by StorminNormin:
quote:
Originally posted by Pale Horse:
Whatchamacallit. Still my favorite.

THIS! I also loved Chick-O-Stick. I still remember when whatchamacallit first came out and there were TV commercials for it.

Funny enough I was at a gas station today and saw a box of Chick-O-Sticks. I picked one up and showed my wife as I hadn't sen one in years and didn't even know they still made them. I bought one to split with the kids at some point.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15259 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Charleston Chew.

Posts: 4066 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Bit O Honey

Posts: 26937 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Zero bar

Posts: 775 | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Tootsie rolls.

Or frozen Kit Kat

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10730 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Clark, Baby Ruth, and O Henry in that order. I can only find Clark bars at my local Fry's Electronics store (believe it or not). They also sometimes have O Henrys.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
5th Avenue.

Posts: 5749 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
Milky Way or Butterfinger.

Posts: 3665 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
3 Musketeers & Baby Ruth

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1314 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
Charleston chew

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
Baby Ruth, love those things to this day...!

Posts: 3852 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Big Hunk with Baby Ruth a close 2nd. Can't eat candy of any kind now.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:
Frozen Zero bars at the city swimming pool. Sadly, all the city pools have been closed. Frown

Man, that’s going back, but yeah, we had those frozen at our public pool in PA as well. They were good!

Posts: 818 | Location: FL | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
M&M's (plain and peanut), because that is what my grandparents enjoyed the most.

Posts: 3493 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post