SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The SCOTUS confirmation circus has begun....
Page 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 239
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The SCOTUS confirmation circus has begun.... Login/Join 
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
Excellent.

JC

Posts: 1283 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Congratulations 'Justice' Kavanaugh. Smile

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Well, and there you have it. Another chapter of political bullshit closed. I wonder what is next.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38053 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Went out to empty the garbage can and my Prius owning Co-Exist neighbor just yelled "Fuck You". I just gave her a hang loose sign. Bwaaaaaaaaahahahaha. Can't stop smilingBig Grin

Posts: 7592 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bytes:
Went out to empty the garbage can and my Prius owning Co-Exist neighbor just yelled "Fuck You". I just gave her a hang loose sign. Bwaaaaaaaaahahahaha. Can't stop smilingBig Grin

She said "fuck you" to you?

Goodness. Way to treat your neighbors, twat.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
What a wonderful blessing for our country!

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4936 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
And the feminazis weep. May the streets run with their tears.

Posts: 20212 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
My 14YO grandson just called to tell me the news and say that his gun rights were a little more secure now. Big Grin

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15502 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by highroundcount:
quote:

Yep, she is anti gun, anti life, and total progressive. We get along together really wellBig Grin

Posts: 7592 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12826 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steve495
posted Hide Post
What could be better? Holding firm or gaining seats in Congress in 30 days, and then having Trump get the opportunity for another SCOTUS nomination.

Steve

Small Business Website Design & Maintenance - https://spidercreations.net | OpSpec Training - https://opspectraining.com | Grayguns - https://grayguns.com

Evil exists. You can not negotiate with, bribe or placate evil. You're not going to be able to have it sit down with Dr. Phil for an anger management session either.

Posts: 5003 | Location: Windsor Locks, Conn. | Registered: July 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
Watching a few news reports on various networks you'd think the world was ending.

HOORAY for our side.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5302 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
All you worry warts, lol. Enjoy the winning that just won't stop!

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7104 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
So... Murkowski would gain nothing.

Except for being publicly recognized as a liar and the loss of any goodwill that the gesture might have gained her. Yeah, she’d have to be really stupid and not understand her own self-interest. One thing that seems pretty clear about *all* Senators on either side of the aisle: They seem to understand their own self-interest pretty well.

Posts: 6956 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:

Classy neighbor.

Posts: 8651 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
SWEET!!!!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11126 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by highroundcount:
quote:

Yep, she is anti gun, anti life, and total progressive. We get along together really wellBig Grin

Damn man. What a turd. That sucks but shows the left have given up even trying to hide their hate. Which may work in our favor now that they are out in the open.

Of all things to fight with the neighbors about, politics is really low on the scale.

No class basic bitch.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
MAGA! And fuck the GDC's!

Posts: 1822 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Despite the horrendous shit-show our country had to endure to get to this point, today is a GREAT day in America!

Promises made. Promises kept.

Posts: 3515 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
My 14YO grandson just called to tell me the news and say that his gun rights were a little more secure now. Big Grin

Along with the rest of the Constitution.

Posts: 8651 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post