SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Calling all Virginia members. Movement to declare cities/counties in VA second amendment sanctuary cities is gaining momentum. Has your city voted?
Page 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 96
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Calling all Virginia members. Movement to declare cities/counties in VA second amendment sanctuary cities is gaining momentum. Has your city voted? Login/Join 
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:

Yes, I'd say so. Basically he tried to say hunting rifles you held to your shoulder like so (badly) and assault weapons he mimicked likened firing from the hip (maybe he watched Vic Morrow on "Combat") and going left to right, right to left to take down an advancing army. Oh, and he also repeated the Joe Biden philosophy more or less for defense, you just need a shotgun, get a shotgun...a few seconds later he included handguns. FWIW, he's not my delegate at least.

And here’s a clip of this jackass, Delegate Mark Levine, he is the sponsor of HB961 banning numerous types of firearm, suppressors, mags with a capacity greater than 10 rounds and more.

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ceptor781:

And here’s a clip of this jackass, Delegate Mark Levine, he is the sponsor of HB961 banning numerous types of firearm, suppressors, mags with a capacity greater than 10 rounds and more.

If these guns are so bad, as described by him, then why do so many police departments have them? The only logical explanation in his mind would be so cops can mow down dozens of people in seconds with an inaccurate gun that you don't shoulder.

What a maroon.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10926 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
And here’s a clip of this jackass, Delegate Mark Levine,

Is that video available other than on Facebook? (I don't have a Facebook account.)

- - - - - -

Found it:

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/_eB2T6_hcSM

What an idiot.

God bless America.

Posts: 13500 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
quote:

Is that video available other than on Facebook? (I don't have a Facebook account.)

Here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eB2T6_hcSM

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Our oppressors are ignoramuses. Insult to injury....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

- - - - - -

Found it:

[[/FLASH_VIDEO]

What an idiot.

This is what we are facing. This convinces the everyday gun ignorant person that whatever their politician or MSM tells them is a scary death machine, is in fact a weapon of war.

Best way to fight this is take a lefty to the range if you have the opportunity. Tell them the truth, show them. Ask if these are the same guns Rambo would take to wipe out his enemies, because they think Rambo carried a AR or similar semi-auto.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
quote:

- - - - - -

Found it:

[[/FLASH_VIDEO]

What an idiot.

This is what we are facing. This convinces the everyday gun ignorant person that whatever their politician or MSM tells them is a scary death machine, is in fact a weapon of war.

Best way to fight this is take a lefty to the range if you have the opportunity. Tell them the truth, show them. Ask if these are the same guns Rambo would take to wipe out his enemies, because they think Rambo carried a AR or similar semi-auto.

Sadly. as we know, there are many,many conservative people that could care less about the 2A. By this, I mean older people, that are party Republicians, vote red, but are just not connected to gun rights. Their issues tend to be more spending, taxes, and business repression, excess rules.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
I went to the Fredericksburg gun show today. I signed the petition to put someone on the ballot against Mark Warner in the fall. I cannot believe the Virginia GOP is so fucking clueless that, currently, no one is qualified to run for the US Senate as the republican candidate.

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
we have to have the primary first.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
You still have to meet the requirements of the Virginia board of elections, among which is having enough petition signatures to qualify you for the nomination

Apparently the only person that met that criteria, Scott Taylor, decided to run for his old house seat instead

So now there are no candidates with the required petition signatures to be on the ballot this fall, no matter what happens in the primary

I am learning all of this today, which is part of the problem, lack of a consolidated outlet that puts out continuous and good information

I’m sure the paltry number or signatures (I think it’s 10500) will he gathered by more than one candidate

I just think it’s ridiculous that it’s nearly February, the election is November, and the republicans had no back up for when Taylor changed his mind

quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^We have time. I signed a petition for one candidate, Daniel Gade last weekend in Dale City. Yesterday one of the staffers at the town hall was trying to get folks to sign a petition for Mark Warner to be on the ballot. I think a few pages back on this thread we were talking about candidates and the process involved.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is an example of the general Virginian that is frustrated by the left.

I hear and see it daily.

https://www.facebook.com/dionn...s/10216106629390971/

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
^^^ Dude just looks like the typical Virginia white supremacist to me.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevbo:
I cannot believe the Virginia GOP is so fucking clueless that, currently, no one is qualified to run for the US Senate as the republican candidate.

I intend to place a call to the Republican Party of Virginia office tomorrow and ask some pointed questions.
* What is the RPV doing right now to get a proper candidate in place?
* What is the RPV doing do combat the craziness the Dems are forcing upon us?
* Why are we not hearing from the RPV at all right now?

I'm not expecting to get the answers we want, but I'll ask anyway.

God bless America.

Posts: 13500 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Sorry for the FB link, if someone else has it on YouTube, please post it.

From the Leesburg Town Hall meeting on Saturday. Sig2340 not sure if this was before or after you left, either way good getting to see you briefly.

Resident gives Boysko and Gooditis their own Red Flags:

https://m.facebook.com/story.p...tif_t=group_activity

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:

From the Leesburg Town Hall meeting on Saturday. Sig2340 not sure if this was before or after you left, either way good getting to see you briefly.

That's my blond-haired head and green shirt in the foreground.

Neither elected official has a clue about guns, save for Gooditis has some measure of PTSD surrounding her brother killing himself with a pistol, AFTER a deputy sheriff gave it back to him after a hour-long conversation with a suicidal person. In short, someone made a bad decision, so punish every gun owner.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31441 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:

Neither elected official has a clue about guns, save for Gooditis has some measure of PTSD surrounding her brother killing himself with a pistol, AFTER a deputy sheriff gave it back to him after a hour-long conversation with a suicidal person. In short, someone made a bad decision, so punish every gun owner.

Yeah, I probably should have watched the video and I would have seen that.

I was not able to speak after you left, but I did stay after most of the crowd was gone and talked to Boysko for a few minutes. She was polite and listened, said she understood where I was coming from and has already partially changed her stances on some of the bills, she named specifically mag restrictions. I also talked about threaded barrels, flash suppressors, and suppressors. I told her the threads on the end of my barrel don't make my gun any more lethal or dangerous and she said she understood and would look into it more.

She had no desire to talk about red flag laws at all, and tried to shape the conversation on me a couple of times. I had to interrupt her and say, your time is limited, please let me say my piece. I shook her hand and thanked her for her time.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevbo:
You still have to meet the requirements of the Virginia board of elections, among which is having enough petition signatures to qualify you for the nomination

Apparently the only person that met that criteria, Scott Taylor, decided to run for his old house seat instead

So now there are no candidates with the required petition signatures to be on the ballot this fall, no matter what happens in the primary

I am learning all of this today, which is part of the problem, lack of a consolidated outlet that puts out continuous and good information

I’m sure the paltry number or signatures (I think it’s 10500) will he gathered by more than one candidate

I just think it’s ridiculous that it’s nearly February, the election is November, and the republicans had no back up for when Taylor changed his mind

quote:

Ah, I thought it might be something like that.

Truth be told, What are we Virginians going to do?

Hell, what are we Sigforum members going to do?

Should we make a concerted effort to become active in the Virginian Republican Party? To fill those vacant slots, to guide the party?

Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:

So, you support red flag laws? Cause I can tell you up front I have nothing good to say about them.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
This is an example of the general Virginian that is frustrated by the left.

I hear and see it daily.

https://www.facebook.com/dionn...s/10216106629390971/

There is so much or all in his thoughts and views we agree with. Well spoken.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post