SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    KARMA: Rigid Wallet - Winner is RogueJSK
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

posted Hide Post
Sounds like something I could really use. Count me in. Thanks

Posts: 263 | Location: Weatherford, TX | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
Please don’t include me.

I have one of these and I LOVE it. My wife and kids got it for me for Christmas and it’s just the best. I never thought about keeping my wallet in my front pocket, but now I do.

It’s tight, compact, and keeps me from keeping any nonsensical items in it.

Highly recommended. Great Karma.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9144 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I'd like a stab at that. Count me in please!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JPD217
posted Hide Post
Please include me as well, I’ve considered trying one of these.

Thanks for the chance!

Posts: 2585 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: August 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the karma, would love a chance!

Posts: 11352 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes please, and thanks for the fun chance!

Posts: 1700 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Count me in. I have debated these for a while and have never pulled the trigger. I keep going back to my small coated canvas wallets that are similar in size.
I’d love to try it and if it’s not my thing, ill know in the first day. If I don’t like it, I’ll come back to this thread and pick a winner from here with the Marka-karma-nator.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thank you,

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is that good men have insurance." JALLEN

Posts: 961 | Location: Shadow of St. Helens | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
Please include me/. I’ve been looking for a smaller, lighter wallet that I can carry more easily, especially in gym shorts in the summer months

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
update in original post

Posts: 4976 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Thank you! I'm super excited, and this is actually great timing, because I was just noticing the other day how worn my old wallet is.

Posts: 32430 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post