SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    KARMA: Rigid Wallet - Winner is RogueJSK
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

posted
The Rigid-style wallets just aren't for me. Too old-school, I guess, and like my old 14-card leather wallet too much to change. So here is a black aluminum Rigid for someone else to try or use:
about wallet from Rigid website:
https://ridge.com/collections/...ducts/aluminum-black

I've tried it exactly three times so it's basically new and comes with the box and all associated items.

I'll call on the Karmanator to help me choose a winner around the Fourth of July.

(Limited to Lower 48 states)

Update 07-03: Did the drawing this morning and RogueJSK is the winner. Rogue, I'll send you an e-mail shortly asking where you would like it sent.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: marksman41,

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Put me in please, thanks.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Count me in, I've been intrigued by these, just haven't gotten around to ordering one.

Thanks for the chance.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15309 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
I would like the opportunity to try this. My current wallet has become too much of a catch-all. If I don't like this, I will re-karma.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of papaac
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the list. Thanks for the Karma.

"Among a people generally corrupt, liberty cannot long exist." Edmund Burke

Posts: 4974 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: August 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rebut10
posted Hide Post
I too have considered one of these but never pulled the trigger. So, I'm in. If it doesn't work for me I'll re-karma it off here on Sigforum.

Live free or die...
Don't tread on me...
Molon Labe...
Take your pick.

Posts: 1236 | Location: Not on Cape Cod. | Registered: December 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
I'd love a chance at this karma. Thank you.

Posts: 3240 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Please add me. I've been looking for something less bulky. Thanks for the chance.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2088 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been wanting one of them, but I'm not sure if I would like it, and at that price point, I didn't want to take the chance, so I'm in!

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I always wanted to try one. Please count me in. Thank you

Posts: 5416 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
Count me in please, been wanting to try something new
thanks

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5132 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the chance.

I would like to try it out.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3477 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your generous karma. My current money clip is about to go T.U., and I've been looking for a replacement.

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Please include me in the karmic pool, and thank you for the opportunity.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31435 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I've given up an my leather wallet, so I could use that. Thanks for the chance.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
Count me in please. I’ve been wanting to try one. If it’s not for me I’ll karma it again.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12436 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cool karma, thanks for the chance. I’ve used the Saddleback leather version of this for years but these seem like a nice durable alternative.

Posts: 7472 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in please, thanks.

Posts: 3594 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ARman:
I have been wanting one of them, but I'm not sure if I would like it, and at that price point, I didn't want to take the chance, so I'm in!

ARman

Buy one from here for less than half the price of the Ridge and they're identical. The replacement inserts you buy from the Ridge fit these perfectly.

I've been carrying one for around 3 years and have come to love it.

https://www.laseroneengraving.com/miscellaneous-2

Here's what mine looks like:

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
I'll throw my hat in the ring. Thanks.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post