This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/8320099294

June 28, 2022, 04:42 PM
cndrdk
Sounds like something I could really use. Count me in. Thanks
June 28, 2022, 06:42 PM
Veeper
Please don’t include me.

I have one of these and I LOVE it. My wife and kids got it for me for Christmas and it’s just the best. I never thought about keeping my wallet in my front pocket, but now I do.

It’s tight, compact, and keeps me from keeping any nonsensical items in it.

Highly recommended. Great Karma.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken
June 28, 2022, 06:59 PM
Balzé Halzé
I'd like a stab at that. Count me in please!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle
June 28, 2022, 08:08 PM
JPD217
Please include me as well, I’ve considered trying one of these.

Thanks for the chance!
June 28, 2022, 08:45 PM
tigereye313
Thanks for the karma, would love a chance!

June 28, 2022, 09:08 PM
Outnumbered
Yes please, and thanks for the fun chance!
June 28, 2022, 09:24 PM
Beancooker
Count me in. I have debated these for a while and have never pulled the trigger. I keep going back to my small coated canvas wallets that are similar in size.
I’d love to try it and if it’s not my thing, ill know in the first day. If I don’t like it, I’ll come back to this thread and pick a winner from here with the Marka-karma-nator.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread
June 28, 2022, 09:38 PM
dar185
Please include me. Thank you,

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is that good men have insurance." JALLEN
June 28, 2022, 10:16 PM
Kevbo
Please include me/. I’ve been looking for a smaller, lighter wallet that I can carry more easily, especially in gym shorts in the summer months

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?
July 03, 2022, 10:10 AM
marksman41
update in original post

July 03, 2022, 10:22 AM
RogueJSK
Thank you! I'm super excited, and this is actually great timing, because I was just noticing the other day how worn my old wallet is.