SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Bad guy. Buckshot. Buh-Bye
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bad guy. Buckshot. Buh-Bye Login/Join 
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Morgan:
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
The dude in that first video is the absolute definition of "Dumbass". "Nah, dem fo cops ain't gunna shoo me for I can bus a cap in em."

Can you translate this for me?

I dont speak jive or ebonics. Big Grin

Guessing it’s along the lines of

“Those four police officers aren’t going to shoot me before I can shoot them”

Posts: 26905 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
He opted for the "closed casket" shot.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
Where's the goop?

With all the warnings from youtube I was expecting more salsa to be served.

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's not the gore- it's who got shot.

And that is no exaggeration.

Posts: 107593 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Flight control wad for the win!!!

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good, bad, I'm the
guy with the gun
Picture of 45ProCarry
posted Hide Post
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Posts: 2343 | Location: USA | Registered: May 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Truth be told...The truth is rarely told.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5480 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR78
posted Hide Post
quote:
Currently, he is turning his life around in Hell. They're still looking for his graduation photo and his left eyeball.

As a bonus, here's an oldie but a goodie. Youtube wants to protect you from seeing justice applied with a 12 gauge, so you'll have to sign in and then answer their "Are you really sure you want to see this gnarly shit?" question:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4BmhdP4ZWw

"Get on the ground!!"

"No!!"

POW!! (car alarms going off from the concussion)

"Suspect down." Why, yes, yes, he's down, and in pieces, so...

Mentality of the bad guy, let me send a text to my boys

Posts: 1964 | Location: DFW | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Watch the two guys duck and run out behind the cops, last customer strolls out standing up like he's been there and it's nothing big.... LOL

Posts: 23454 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When I left the department, they gave me Betsy.

Rem 870 police mag. Surefire forend, Knoxx stock, side saddle.

Holding her is like hold the Mrs. hand. Just feels good.

Posts: 7019 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
I’m having a little trouble making out the audio, but I thought I heard an officer say “Bring the dog in.” followed by the barking of the dog. I think I heard him say I’ll shoot the dog or something like that, followed by raising the pistol, followed by what sounded like a lot of shots. Seems like the perfect response to someone threatening to shoot your dog. I love a happy ending!

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
quote:

Accepted. Hadn't thought of it that way.

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
No comments about the fake dog barking yet? I thought that part was hilarious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13957 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:
His face and brain absorbed the 00 buckshot. Wasn't much cranial evacuation.

A shotgun with buckshot has just the right amount of penetration.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gw3971:
Flight control wad for the win!!!

Well, at that distance, any decent load will still have a very small pattern. Even the cheapest buck load will have a small pattern at that range.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:

Well, at that distance, any decent load will still have a very small pattern. Even the cheapest buck load will have a small pattern at that range.

5 yards, 00buck factory Winchester , just did this Tuesday…I was comparing my reloads to factory loads thru a mossberg maverick 18” riot barrel

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11281 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:

5 yards, 00buck factory Winchester , just did this Tuesday…I was comparing my reloads to factory loads thru a mossberg maverick 18” riot barrel

Many people overestimate how much a shot pattern spreads at room-length distance. Your photo tells the tale.

Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Do over! Big Grin

Posts: 13743 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:
When I left the department, they gave me Betsy.

Rem 870 police mag. Surefire forend, Knoxx stock, side saddle.

Holding her is like hold the Mrs. hand. Just feels good.

Big Grin

Beats heck out of a watch Smile

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Raising his gun wasn't the smartest thing bad guy ever did but it was the last thing he ever did.

Posts: 3455 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post