SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Bad guy. Buckshot. Buh-Bye
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bad guy. Buckshot. Buh-Bye Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Currently, he is turning his life around in Hell. They're still looking for his graduation photo and his left eyeball.

As a bonus, here's an oldie but a goodie. Youtube wants to protect you from seeing justice applied with a 12 gauge, so you'll have to sign in and then answer their "Are you really sure you want to see this gnarly shit?" question:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4BmhdP4ZWw

"Get on the ground!!"

"No!!"

POW!! (car alarms going off from the concussion)

"Suspect down." Why, yes, yes, he's down, and in pieces, so...

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
"The convenience store temperature challenge ". Winner Winner chicken dinner.

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8351 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
"I UNDERSTAND AND WISH TO PROCEED"

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cleanup in aisle 5

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
The dude in that first video is the absolute definition of "Dumbass". "Nah, dem fo cops ain't gunna shoo me for I can bus a cap in em."

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
They gave him plenty of chances.
Buckshot to the face through the sucker and chewing gum rack might add some flavor.
He might be tasting:
-Spear mint
-Bazooka
-Big Red
-Simply gum gun

Posts: 7357 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
It is refreshing to see Police doing what they should be doing to keep communities safe. That seemed like an appropriate response and outcome based on the situation. We need to support our LE who do what they are supposed to do.
It is a tough job and they need to know the majority of Americans support their efforts when they do what must be done.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19186 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Get out of there as fast as you can and leave your slurpee behind Big Grin

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23255 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
Blew da cups right off the shelf.

Posts: 5594 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I like what Clint Smith has to say about shotguns in this role.

“Pistols put holes in people. Rifles put holes through people. A shotgun, at the right range with the right load, will physically remove a chunk of shit off your opponent and throw that shit on the floor, and you will have to get someone to come clean that shit up with a shovel.”

https://youtu.be/b4sVQ_ZwI04

Posts: 17125 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigmoid
posted Hide Post
AKA,
Head eraser

Night,night

________,_____________________________
Guns don't kill people - Alec Baldwin kills people.

Posts: 1308 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:
They gave him plenty of chances.
Buckshot to the face through the sucker and chewing gum rack might add some flavor.
He might be tasting:
-Spear mint
-Bazooka
-Big Red
-Simply gum gun

How it feels to chew 5 gum, I mean, gun Big Grin

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15576 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
The dude in that first video is the absolute definition of "Dumbass". "Nah, dem fo cops ain't gunna shoo me for I can bus a cap in em."

Can you translate this for me?

I dont speak jive or ebonics. Big Grin

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3865 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Morgan:
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:

Can you translate this for me?

I dont speak jive or ebonics. Big Grin

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12436 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Hey man, nice shot

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11280 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
that dude just strolled out casually like it was another day at the office

-------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
"Boopa Wanted Man on the Snoot" Big Grin

That made my morning. LOL

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8851 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where The Hell
Is Roscoe
Picture of daffy
posted Hide Post
I would have thought there would be a bigger collateral mess/splatter ---especially behind the victim
daffy

[___________________________________________________________]
Why is it, that when you make something idiot proof, they make a better idiot.

Posts: 138 | Location: florence alabama | Registered: February 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
His face and brain absorbed the 00 buckshot. Wasn't much cranial evacuation.

"They ain't gonna shoot me"

BOOM

"Fu ....." {lights go out}.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ulsterman,

Posts: 7019 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post