SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma: ak4 Warming CBD pain cream.
Page 1 2 3 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
posted Hide Post
Shoulders. Count me in

Posts: 1562 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Report This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Picture # 6 - but just slightly right of center.
Thanks!

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3138 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Report This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Right shoulder. Please and thank you.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5680 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Report This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Nerve pain in right foot.

Please include me.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
shoevb

Winner!
Please contact me with your mailing address!

Thanks to all that participated.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Report This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
Woohoo!!!!

Looking forward to trying this out.

Thanks again.

Shoevb

Posts: 1215 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Report This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Congrats to the winner!

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8837 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Report This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
I signed up for your karma and didn't win. No worries there.

BUT...Now you take my e-mail and put me on some advertisement for your CBD product. Was the purpose of your karma to harvest our e-mail addresses and use them for your personal marketing purposes?

"Thank you for signing up for my recent CBD Pain Formula Karma" sent Thu 1/20/2022 5:18 AM, from "Tommy P".

"Short And Sweet
USE Checkout code: save50
for any of the AK4 pain products"

Please take my e-mail address off your spam list...NOW!

Posts: 9001 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Report This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Yeah, unsubscribe please

Posts: 5299 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 229DAK:
I signed up for your karma and didn't win. No worries there.

BUT...Now you take my e-mail and put me on some advertisement for your CBD product. Was the purpose of your karma to harvest our e-mail addresses and use them for your personal marketing purposes?

"Thank you for signing up for my recent CBD Pain Formula Karma" sent Thu 1/20/2022 5:18 AM, from "Tommy P".

"Short And Sweet
USE Checkout code: save50
for any of the AK4 pain products"

Please take my e-mail address off your spam list...NOW!
downtownv, is this true?

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I got it also. I just didn't respond.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34081 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Report This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by parabellum:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 229DAK:
"BUT...Now you take my e-mail and put me on some advertisement for your CBD product."

Not exactly correct. I got the same email, but my email was not placed, on or in, any advertisement! It was an email offering a 50% discount on their products to anyone who entered the Karma.

"I wish I could send everyone of you a Jar!
Of course I can't, but I will offer each of you an opportinity to obtain on at 50% off!"

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2073 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Report This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ggile:

Not exactly correct. I got the same email, but my email was not placed, on or in, any advertisement! It was an email offering a 50% discount on their products to anyone who entered the Karma.

Of course I can't, but I will offer each of you an opportinity to obtain on at 50% off!"

Read the whole email, it's a auto mailer from a list generated just for SigForum harvested from members in which you must unsubscribe.

It's a dick move.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34081 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Lower back, knees, thanks

Jim

Posts: 1338 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Report This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
quote:
Originally posted by ggile:

Read the whole email, it's a auto mailer from a list generated just for SigForum harvested from members in which you must unsubscribe.

It's a dick move.

Maybe you should reread my email!

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2073 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You guys can argue over it all day long. In the end, it's still wrong. Members shouldn't be SPAMMED and they shouldn't have to unsubscribe from something they didn't subscribe to in the first place.

When you offer a karma, you offer up something for FREE. You do not use the karma to harvest email addresses and then SPAM those members with offers of any kind. A karma is a gift, something which costs the winner nothing, and certainly costs the losers of that karma nothing. They damn sure don't need to be SPAMMED for simply entering a karma. This violates the spirit of these giveaways.

From time to time, members will pay me the compliment- usually after witnessing a terse exchange between me and some errant forum member- that I have seem to have deep reserves of patience, and I'm always uncomfortable with such compliments, because I am not a patient man. In this instance, however, I am being probably more patient than the situation warrants, because downtownv knew from past experience that this type of thing is entirely unacceptable in this forum.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post