SIGforum
Karma: ak4 Warming CBD pain cream.

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/8290093884

January 14, 2022, 04:07 PM
Blue Dog
Karma: ak4 Warming CBD pain cream.
Shoulders. Count me in
January 14, 2022, 05:38 PM
motor59
Picture # 6 - but just slightly right of center.
Thanks!




suaviter in modo, fortiter in re
January 14, 2022, 06:54 PM
Krazeehorse
Right shoulder. Please and thank you.


_____________________

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
Thomas Jefferson
January 15, 2022, 02:15 AM
V-Tail
Nerve pain in right foot.

Please include me.



Any cocktail can be a shrimp cocktail if you put your mind to it, and if you carry lots of loose shrimp in your pocket.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים
January 16, 2022, 05:34 AM
downtownv
quote:
shoevb

Winner!
Please contact me with your mailing address!



Thanks to all that participated.


_________________________

For CBD Pain Formulas that work! HERE:


https://www.teampython.com


January 17, 2022, 11:45 AM
shoevb
Woohoo!!!!

Looking forward to trying this out.

Thanks again.

Shoevb
January 17, 2022, 03:22 PM
myrottiety
Congrats to the winner!




Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.
January 20, 2022, 08:06 AM
229DAK
I signed up for your karma and didn't win. No worries there.

BUT...Now you take my e-mail and put me on some advertisement for your CBD product. Was the purpose of your karma to harvest our e-mail addresses and use them for your personal marketing purposes?

"Thank you for signing up for my recent CBD Pain Formula Karma" sent Thu 1/20/2022 5:18 AM, from "Tommy P".

"Short And Sweet
USE Checkout code: save50
for any of the AK4 pain products"

Please take my e-mail address off your spam list...NOW!


_________________________________________________________________________
NRA Life Member, Rifle & Pistol Instructor and Range Safety Officer

“A man’s treatment of a dog is no indication of the man’s nature, but his treatment of a cat is. It is the crucial test. None but the humane treat a cat well.”
-- Mark Twain, 1902
January 20, 2022, 08:18 AM
BigSwede
Yeah, unsubscribe please


*********************
“I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite.”
January 20, 2022, 08:19 AM
parabellum
quote:
Originally posted by 229DAK:
I signed up for your karma and didn't win. No worries there.

BUT...Now you take my e-mail and put me on some advertisement for your CBD product. Was the purpose of your karma to harvest our e-mail addresses and use them for your personal marketing purposes?

"Thank you for signing up for my recent CBD Pain Formula Karma" sent Thu 1/20/2022 5:18 AM, from "Tommy P".

"Short And Sweet
USE Checkout code: save50
for any of the AK4 pain products"

Please take my e-mail address off your spam list...NOW!
downtownv, is this true?
January 20, 2022, 08:32 AM
Mars_Attacks
I got it also. I just didn't respond.


____________________________

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.
January 20, 2022, 09:21 AM
ggile
[QUOTE]Originally posted by parabellum:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 229DAK:
"BUT...Now you take my e-mail and put me on some advertisement for your CBD product."

Not exactly correct. I got the same email, but my email was not placed, on or in, any advertisement! It was an email offering a 50% discount on their products to anyone who entered the Karma.

"I wish I could send everyone of you a Jar!
Of course I can't, but I will offer each of you an opportinity to obtain on at 50% off!"


_____________________________

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."
January 20, 2022, 09:35 AM
Mars_Attacks
quote:
Originally posted by ggile:

Not exactly correct. I got the same email, but my email was not placed, on or in, any advertisement! It was an email offering a 50% discount on their products to anyone who entered the Karma.

"I wish I could send everyone of you a Jar!
Of course I can't, but I will offer each of you an opportinity to obtain on at 50% off!"


Read the whole email, it's a auto mailer from a list generated just for SigForum harvested from members in which you must unsubscribe.

It's a dick move.


____________________________

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.
January 20, 2022, 09:41 AM
Pal
Lower back, knees, thanks

Jim
January 20, 2022, 09:47 AM
ggile
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
quote:
Originally posted by ggile:

Not exactly correct. I got the same email, but my email was not placed, on or in, any advertisement! It was an email offering a 50% discount on their products to anyone who entered the Karma.

"I wish I could send everyone of you a Jar!
Of course I can't, but I will offer each of you an opportinity to obtain on at 50% off!"


Read the whole email, it's a auto mailer from a list generated just for SigForum harvested from members in which you must unsubscribe.

It's a dick move.


Maybe you should reread my email!


_____________________________

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."
January 20, 2022, 10:31 AM
parabellum
You guys can argue over it all day long. In the end, it's still wrong. Members shouldn't be SPAMMED and they shouldn't have to unsubscribe from something they didn't subscribe to in the first place.

When you offer a karma, you offer up something for FREE. You do not use the karma to harvest email addresses and then SPAM those members with offers of any kind. A karma is a gift, something which costs the winner nothing, and certainly costs the losers of that karma nothing. They damn sure don't need to be SPAMMED for simply entering a karma. This violates the spirit of these giveaways.

From time to time, members will pay me the compliment- usually after witnessing a terse exchange between me and some errant forum member- that I have seem to have deep reserves of patience, and I'm always uncomfortable with such compliments, because I am not a patient man. In this instance, however, I am being probably more patient than the situation warrants, because downtownv knew from past experience that this type of thing is entirely unacceptable in this forum.

Locked