SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Officer's rifle falls off roof during Buffalo parade
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Officer's rifle falls off roof during Buffalo parade Login/Join 
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Yeah, and once checked out, back to the range to sight it in again.

Posts: 6167 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Hey, that has that thing on the end that makes it go "pifffffftt".

Neat.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12780 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:

The bipod helping him steady that...

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37966 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
^In this case it's serving as landing gear.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16357 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
The Weathergirls: "It's raining guns, Hallelujah!"

Posts: 6477 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post