SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Do you have a " what if " fire arms list in your wallet or head?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Do you have a " what if " fire arms list in your wallet or head? Login/Join 
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Glock model 46.

Browning BDA in 7.65mm.

A P226 in a caliber I don't have...

Okay, that last one would be a stretch. Big Grin

Posts: 9109 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
Only gun for me would be an ASP 9mm pistol. Had the chance to get one years ago and I passed on it. Unfortunately, they have become VERY pricy at this time (but what hasn't? Wink).

If I ran into a Glock 19 with a Robar grip reduction done on it, I might have to jump on it too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1890 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If it's something that appeals to me , then I'd buy it. At this point though , very few items would do so.

Posts: 363 | Registered: January 07, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Glock 7

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30541 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
Kahr mk9 elite 03. Maybe.

Posts: 3482 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
Yep, and got one! Springfield Armory M1A. I am picking it up at a gun shop (60 miles from here) next week. I scan several web sites for shops within a 100 mile radius of me and that's how I found this rifle. I happened to be on their website about 20 minutes after they posted it; so not exactly walking into a store but similar concept maybe?

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8513 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
US Cal. 30 M1 Garand 2416903 or 2416903A in Springfield or Winchester.

I have Winchester 2416902 and 2416904, CMP sold Springfield 2416903 last March and I missed it by a couple of months. I've been looking for 5 or so years.

Posts: 2504 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Shoot, I don't even have to think about this one.

A S&W 3.5 inch Registered Magnum in it's correct blue box.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5024 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When I get out of NewYohkistan I would like a FN FAL!

Posts: 507 | Registered: February 14, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not at crazy prices, but yeah:
3 inch Smith M13 round butt, Colt match target .22, Winchester M70 featherweight 6.5x55 and old model Ruger single six from 1963.

"The days are stacked against what we think we are." Jim Harrison

Posts: 1116 | Location: Ann Arbor | Registered: September 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I keep hoping to somehow come across a reasonably priced Davidson Marlin; any caliber would be fine but I’d REALLY like to find in 32 mag or .357, in that order. They all command extreme prices.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15499 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I could use a Dakota Longbow in 338 Lapua Magnum

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29603 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Karpteach:
When I get out of NewYohkistan I would like a FN FAL!
Two things I bought immediately after the sunset of the AWB in 2004- Glock 33 round factory magazines and a DSA SA58 Para Congo, which is a close copy of the FAL Para.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107246 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Smith 4506 without the winged rear sight

Smith 4566 integral rail with minute finish from whichever state police unit had them made.

Smith 5906, because I don't have one.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2730 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Over the years I have come across many of my "grail guns" and was fortunate enough to be able to purchase them at the time. I no longer have most of them as my tastes have changed over time. Some of them just did not hold up to the hype around them after actually owning and shooting them. One still on my list to repurchase is an early S&W 44 Mag, blued with a 4" barrel. Totally impractical but that gun was my all time favorite, and was in a position that I absolutely had to sell it in order to pay tuition at the time. It was the right thing to do but I always regretted having to do so.

The “POLICE"
Their job Is To Save Your Ass,
Not Kiss It

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says "go away" in any language - Clint Smith

Posts: 2872 | Location: See der Rabbits, Iowa | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redleg2/9
posted Hide Post
WW I Springfield 1911 and any Colt 1911 made in 1918.

These were staples in my 1911 collecting years and only have three now.

Kind of like Mel Gibson in Conspiracy Theory. Roll Eyes

“Leave the Artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot. . .”
– Napoleon Bonaparte

http://poundsstudio.com/

Posts: 2270 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post