SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Irish People Try American BBQ
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Irish People Try American BBQ Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Watch the one where the Irish try American Bourbon.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5662 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
The redhead reminds me of Ygritte from Game of Thrones. Smile

Learn something every day...."burnt-end beans"? Where's that from?

Posts: 15036 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
^we got em in TX

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11302 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by joel9507:
"burnt-end beans"? Where's that from?
Good overview of burnt ends

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23313 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
I likes me some burnt end beans, mmmhmmm.

Posts: 11364 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by joel9507:

Learn something every day...."burnt-end beans"? Where's that from?

You never heard of that???

It's more a way to use up scraps and crumbs than usable burnt ends you could serve.

Delicious.

Posts: 33866 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
All y’all commenting on Red, back off. I called dibs on her a long time ago after one of these vids

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10952 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4206 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
"it's like something you'd make when you're drunk at 5 o'clock in the morning"

This guy gets America.

Posts: 45385 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post