SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Irish People Try American BBQ
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Irish People Try American BBQ Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted
These videos are always entertaining, there’s lots of them out there but this was pretty good:

Posts: 33866 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
"I'd put this on a baked potato".
Didn't see that coming. Big Grin

And the redhead is all over it, gobbling it up. lol.

Posts: 7373 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
The red head is a keeper!

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
My favorites are Irish people… durian.

The reactions are priceless. “Fuck you, it’s durian, isn’t it?”

Then their reactions are fantastic. The really hot one actually didn’t mind it.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4030 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
The redhead is definately(?) a keeper...... drill sgt.

Posts: 2022 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
I have an older friend, he's 83 and was born and raised in Ireland. He moved to the USA in his 20's, joined the USAF and retired from that. He is a naturalized American Citizen with dual citizenship, as I understand it.

He's absolutely a riot, beyond hilarious, just a wonderfully fun guy. Lots and lots of funny stores and experiences, etc.

Last Friday he offered to treat me to a lunch at the really good Mexican restaraunt nearby, but I may suggest BBQ instead.

I will show him this video. Thanks for posting it.

Posts: 11862 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
When I was working for my company’s mobility program 2 of our team members were based out of Cork and came to Jax for training.

My local BBQ place became their favorite place after the first trip.

They returned the favor by introducing me to Beamish Irish Stout when I was over there.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3854 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Watching the TRY videos will send you down a rabbit hole. Very entertaining.

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1366 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
Watch this channel a lot. Really funny when they try some type of booze. Especially when Ciara is on. When the others are smashed and puking in their pail she's not even buzzed. She started her own "Cocktails With Ciara " channel but hasn't posted in a while.

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8351 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
"Our BBQ is usually just a man cooking salmonella underneath an umbrella in the sun."

Posts: 11364 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nframe:
The red head is a keeper!

Yes she is; damn she’s funny

A man should acknowledge his losses just as gracefully as he celebrates his victories

Remember, in politics it's not who you know...it's what you know about who you know

Posts: 813 | Location: CA | Registered: February 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SpinZone:
When I was working for my company’s mobility program 2 of our team members were based out of Cork and came to Jax for training.

My local BBQ place became their favorite place after the first trip.

They returned the favor by introducing me to Beamish Irish Stout when I was over there.

“Carrhk”

Posts: 13301 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
"Tastes like something you'd make when you're drunk at 5 o'clock in the morning"

Is there a better time for biscuits and gravy?

Posts: 1482 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
This video is girls from Inland, where there may be a few tasty concoctions, but is never mentioned as being a cuisine favored by the world. Still fun to watch. Given enough time in Texas, they'd come around.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old dino:
Great video ... and loved the red head !

She makes the whole video (looking at the burn end beans) "ohhhhhh, I'd bathe in it!"

And the other chick with The Most Irish Thing Ever:

"I'd put these onna baked patayta" Big Grin

Posts: 33866 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:

“Carrhk”[/QUOTE]

A drinking town with a fishing problem!

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3854 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
That was a great video! The red head definitely stole the show. Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21122 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Hahahaha the chick with “I’d bathe in it” talking about burnt ends and beans.

Love it!

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11302 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
It's a tornado of murder!

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23313 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
That was good. Sorry but biscuits and gravy is not scones with pepper sauce…….lol.

Gotta be a true southern to love it! Or know how to make it from scratch.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post