SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A note on the 2020 Presidential Election
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A note on the 2020 Presidential Election Login/Join 
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
Thanks Para for help keeping us grounded.

Talking heads keep harping on DJT's "low" poll numbers saying it doesn't bode well, blah, blah, blah.
Can you imagine what his real poll numbers would be if the DNC's media dorks disguised as "News Outlets" didn't run 97% negative stories 24/7?

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
I agree. The incumbent almost always wins a second term. I think he has done a great job thus far. However, we should not let our guard down. I plan on donating the max to his campaign. My vote may not mean as much considering the state I live in. Doesn't mean my money won't help.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5909 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
I'm in again. I look forward to Trump on the campaign trail...the media loses their advantage.

Posts: 1971 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
I'm with ya'll. Smile Keep America Great: Trump 2020! Big Grin

Only question nagging me is when will the legislation some States have passed making their Electoral College votes align with the popular vote be deemed unconstitutional? Not that their leftist efforts will derail our President. Bring on the meltdown! Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16223 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Trump is going to win. It’s going to be so excellent watching the leftist fools melt down again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21109 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Never been a president that works as hard as Trump. I think he's automatic but I bet he campaigns like he's 10 points behind. I'll not be one to waver.

Posts: 4697 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
I can’t wait to see the Democrap debates. The LULZ will be epic. We will hear the absolute dumbest shit ever pandered by humans.

I’m not sure I can take another Trump win. I’m still smilin & laughing about 2016. If I stay up all night again watchin liberals bawl, I may stroke out. It’s entirely too awesome!

Posts: 1801 | Location: Possum Kingdom, TX | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I guess the thing I cannot understand about any of the Democrat canidates is that they spend so much time trying to outcrazy the others! I have seen and read items that say that they are energizing their base before moving to the center, evidently their base all hang out on the lunatic fringe! Trump 2020!

Posts: 165 | Registered: December 23, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Para, thank you for this post (and the ones that came before it re: the President and the election). They are appreciated.

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6694 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
quote:
from Para: "I do believe that Donald Trump will be re-elected and I believe that this time around, the margin of victory will be so wide that any objective person will know that there is no doubt in it.
But, between now and the election, the leftists will pull every disgusting, slimy unethical trick in their filthy book, and when those things happen, I want us to stand as one and shake a defiant fist in the face of these self-serving, America-hating communist halfwits and dare them to take anther shot at it.;

===============================================

'Let the defiant fist shaking begin in the face of these self-serving, America-hating communist halfwits" :

=============================================

Sorry - some of these are a "little large" Big Grin
I don't know how to resize them - if anyone can help it would be appreciated. Thanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: HighZonie,

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
TRUMP 2020 MAGA !!! God Bless !!! Smile Smile Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3069 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Para -

Re: Your opening post...F’ing well said, sir. Well said indeed.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12335 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
Never have understood what good being a chicken little is regarding presidential elections.

Everybody here already knows how they are going to vote. Nobody's mind will be changed by anyone else - it just doesn't happen.

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From Trump's win to Brexit to the recent Australian election, conservatives are quietly voting while the fake news outlets attempt to sway the nimble minded.

"Trump is 72 years old and doesn't wear glasses. That's because he's got 2020!"

Posts: 1754 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Excitable Boy
Picture of Dan the man
posted Hide Post
I'm in!
I was already in about the time of the original ass clown thread albeit with low expectations. Para, your fist words in that thread mirrored my own feelings-

"...at least he's giving both barrels to those Obama-loving commie fucks at NBC. It's refreshing to hear someone stand up to these phonies, and it's especially so when coming from someone with enough money to not give a shit."

After the election he humbly told America (me) "I won't let you down" Since then the man has worked tirelessly to fulfill his promises to us while remaining the arrogant, offensive honey badger that I love.

Here's to Keeping Making America Great 2020 and beyond!

China is Asshoe

Posts: 2272 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
A while back, I read the first Trump thread saved at the top and it was interesting to see the evolution of how some members thought of him, especially during the primaries; first with doubt and trepidation and now with complete respect.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Trump will be re-elected and I believe that this time around, the margin of victory will be so wide that any objective person will know that there is no doubt in it.

Absolutely. I have no doubt this will happen. And the aftermath will be even more comical.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16704 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
bald1, I doubt that the NPV laws will be declared unconstitutional. The Constitution puts the entire issue of how Electors are selected in the hands of the state legislatures--no restrictions. It is not even required that a state put the President on its ballots, the Electors being chosen directly by the legislature. (If a state put out a ballot with the Presidential choice on it, but left one of the major candidates off, I think there would be a constitutional challenge, though.)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
bald1, I doubt that the NPV laws will be declared unconstitutional.

I kinda figured that but thought there might still be a way to defeat those who seek to pervert the Electoral College in favor of a popular vote which unquestionably the Founding fathers did NOT want.

And sorry Para I know this is a bit of thread drift although still relevant to the 2020 election.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16223 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post