SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma time: .45 ACP Winchester PP hollow Point white box
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma time: .45 ACP Winchester PP hollow Point white box Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Very nice of you, please count me in.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3398 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
I would like to enter, please. My Glock 30 would love these.

Posts: 13116 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
It might be a real good idea to edit the title to show the karma is over and congrats to TK13.

Posts: 11847 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:
It might be a real good idea to edit the title to show the karma is over and congrats to TK13.

Not that that's not a good idea, but here's a wild idea: How 'bout if members simply scan the freaking thread?

I'm pretty certain the boss has even admonished members to do just that or risk his wrath?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wreckdiver:
Karmanator picked #24 TK13. Congrats!! send your address to me via my email and I'll get them on their way to you.

SWEET! Thanks so much. Email inbound.

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post