SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma time: .45 ACP Winchester PP hollow Point white box
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma time: .45 ACP Winchester PP hollow Point white box Login/Join 
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
Very generous karma, please include me. My bedside P220 would love them! Thanks

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7508 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Please add my name.
P220 and Ruger 1911 need to be fed.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Please throw my hat into the ring. My P220 would love this. Thx!

Posts: 12467 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me, too, in this most useful karma.

Thank you!

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
I'd like a chance. Thanks for the opportunity!

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
Very generous, please count me in also

Posts: 3548 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sign me up please! My Dan Wesson Guardian says thanks for the opportunity...

Posts: 3537 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
Very nice KARMA. Put me in please. And, may the KARMA gods look down kindly upon you.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2409 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
This is very nice of you. Please count me in!

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I think I just squeak by!

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34120 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
Ahhhh yes…I picked up a Remington R1 two tone stamped HUNTSVILLE, AL not too long after they stopped production and shut things down. Last one my gun shop had in inventory.

Feel proud to have it.,,,never had a firearm made in my hometown before.

I need to feed it … so I’m in !

0:01

Posts: 4211 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Please toss my name in the hat, my P220 tells me he's hungry, and the pantry is getting a little bare. Thanks for the opportunity.

Posts: 6476 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thanks for your generosity.

Posts: 250 | Location: SW,MI | Registered: July 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RGRacing
posted Hide Post
If my post count is enough please add me too.

If not, this post adds to my count.

Thanks

Posts: 494 | Location: Mpls, MN | Registered: January 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this generous karma. My 2 Sig 1911's and my P245 would love these to dine on.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
I can use some extra .45 ammo.

Please add me. Thanks!

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2088 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
Very nice karma! Please put me in, and thanks for the chance!

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 4930 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice of you. Please count me in. Thankyou

Posts: 5418 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Please add my name to the list and thanks for the opportunity!

Posts: 3725 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My .45 stash is low, add me to the list please.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3537 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post