SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Is there an American made fridge with pellet ice maker??
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is there an American made fridge with pellet ice maker?? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Shot you an email that may help. But in regards to availability... it’s rough. I’ve had to buy a couple for rentals and waited weeks. Those were lower end models though, but I believe it’s an overall part availability issue with production in the industry.

Posts: 345 | Location: Ohio | Registered: September 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by absolut18:
Shot you an email that may help. But in regards to availability... it’s rough. I’ve had to buy a couple for rentals and waited weeks. Those were lower end models though, but I believe it’s an overall part availability issue with production in the industry.

Much appreciated!!

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25422 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
quote:
Originally posted by Perception:

Also, more people are stocking up on food due to the shortages and need additional freezer space to do so.

I may have worn out the hinges, light and compressor on mine during MS shutdown..... That could be part of the issue as well.

I get it. Every time I walk by the thing I have to open the door and look, even though I KNOW no one has put anything in there in the 10 minutes since I last checked. Had to buy a new fridge July 4th. By the way, it also makes ice balls so I cam mow ask my friends if I can put balls in their scotch.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HayesGreener:
..... so I cam mow ask my friends if I can put balls in their scotch.

And I see it's working!

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12417 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post