SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Paypal gets sued by cut off conservative Vdare.com
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Paypal gets sued by cut off conservative Vdare.com Login/Join 
posted
Things should get interesting as Paypal obsentibly cut them off due to their political bias. It would be nice to be able to avoid paypal, but they are everywhere and it would be very difficult. Maybe they can get straightened out in court. Never heard of these folks before this, but wish them well in court!

https://vdare.com/articles/edi...ction-against-paypal

Posts: 1924 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
From the linked article:

ou can earmark your donation for our suit against PayPal . . . by checking the “Earmark your Donation”
Can we donate via PayPal?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30679 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
quote:
It would be nice to be able to avoid paypal, but they are everywhere and it would be very difficult.

Not difficult at all. Never had a paypal account, never will.

Posts: 2679 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
I really wisht more conservatives would sue the entities that discriminate against us.

If we must “bake the cake”, they have to serve us also.

Posts: 1801 | Location: Possum Kingdom, TX | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jelly:
quote:
It would be nice to be able to avoid paypal, but they are everywhere and it would be very difficult.

agreed. get along fine without them.. f'em

Posts: 3529 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Good, I hate those sons o' bitches.

Matter of fact, I was a trendsetter. I hated PayPal long before it became fashionable to do so.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
While not 2A connected, ebay/paypal screwed me out of $200 several years ago. My ebay account was hacked and the hacker used my account name for three fraudulent motorcycle accounts. The actual motorcycle owner reported it to ebay/paypal.

My account was locked for two weeks while they "investigated". I lost sales on car parts during that time. When I was exonerated and my account released, ebay/paypal withheld $200. I argued with them for another two weeks to no avail. There was no further appeals process. I haven't used ebay/paypal since.

I hope Vdare.com gets a huge judgement against them. I'd like to see Bloomberg get the same for pressuring banks/credit card companies against the NRA and gun sales.

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Girl I know said, Oh, I don't use them anymore, I switched to Venmo.

Uh, girl.... PayPal owns Venmo.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nasig:
quote:
Originally posted by Jelly:
quote:

agreed. get along fine without them.. f'em

Just because you don't have an account doesn't mean you haven't used them before.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post