SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Here is a little "Pun"ishment
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Here is a little "Pun"ishment Login/Join 
Picture of az4783054
posted
Don't blame the messenger: Razz

Yesterday, I spotted an albino Dalmatian. It was the least I could do for him.

If you boil a funny bone, it becomes laughing stock. That's humerus!

My sister bet me $15 I couldn't build a car out of spaghetti. You should of seen her face when I drove pasta.

To the person who stole my glasses, I will find you. I have contacts.

I just spent $300 for a limousine for New Years Eve, and it doesn't include a driver. I can't believe I spent all that money and have nothing to chauffeur it.

A pun has not completely matured until it is full groan

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sabonim
Picture of Wayniac
posted Hide Post
Those are truly 2/3rds of a pun...P.U.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride! ~Hunter S. Thompson

Posts: 1438 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43886 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
Someone stole my copy of Microsoft Office. I’ll catch you, you’ve got my Word....

Posts: 4114 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrvmax:
Someone stole my copy of Microsoft Office. I’ll catch you, you’ve got my Word....
I hope you Excel!

Posts: 6479 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by architect:
quote:
I hope you Excel!

First, more Access will be needed.

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
quote:

quote:

I hope you Excel!

The Outlook is looking pretty bright for that.

Posts: 4129 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Good for today only!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick-SP2022:
quote:

quote:

I hope you Excel!

The Outlook is looking pretty bright for that.

Definitely going to be a Project though.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post