SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    March Madness Karma! SuhlShooter you are the winner!!!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

March Madness Karma! SuhlShooter you are the winner!!! Login/Join 
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted
Good luck everyone!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: davetruong,

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6061 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Count me in! Thanks!

Posts: 5015 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks for the chance.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
I'd like to have some more time, please count me in!

Posts: 13861 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
recovering ammoholic
Picture of jaybird86
posted Hide Post
Please enter me. Thank you dave!

---------------------------------
How's your cardio?
Nature, alas, made only one being out of you although there was material for a good man and a rogue.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 1014 | Location: Overrun in Northern VA | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Win Forever
posted Hide Post
Excellent karma and thank you for your generosity.

Posts: 692 | Location: Charlottesville, VA & Seattle, WA | Registered: May 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Unlucky #6!
Thanks for the chance Dave!

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15981 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks so much. Please include me.

Posts: 680 | Location: East of the Rockies | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in!!

Posts: 1772 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Please ad my name to your thoughtful karma.

Posts: 2427 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
David,
Thanks for the chance.

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10375 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me, thanks for the chance!

Posts: 1913 | Location: U.P. of michigan | Registered: March 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me, thank you

Posts: 1142 | Location: Phila Area | Registered: February 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Thank you Dave! Go Heels!

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7149 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me Dave

Jim

Posts: 1341 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
very nice thanks!

Posts: 24238 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Karma! Please add me to the list.

Posts: 33039 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Knuckledragger
Picture of IndyRob
posted Hide Post
Please add me, thank you

Posts: 7358 | Location: Greater Indianapolis Area | Registered: October 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Please add me too Dave. Thanks

Posts: 13047 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice watch. I'm in!

Posts: 735 | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post