SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    March Madness Karma! SuhlShooter you are the winner!!!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

March Madness Karma! SuhlShooter you are the winner!!! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the offer! Count me in please.

Posts: 471 | Registered: September 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
Dave, Please add me also.

Posts: 1530 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Was that you
or the dog?
Picture of SHOOTIN BLANKS
posted Hide Post
In please.Thanks for the opportunity and your generosity.

Posts: 1654 | Location: PA | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dave. Count me in.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10571 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks

Posts: 2238 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add my name to your generous karma offering.

Thanks
Eseaton
Esea2000@yahoo.com

Posts: 2476 | Location: E. of Mississippi River | Registered: March 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts
Picture of GRIZZLYBEAR
posted Hide Post
Please enter me in your generous karma

Thanks

Posts: 1896 | Location: SOMEWHERE IN,, PA USA | Registered: May 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
In. Love Citizens.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9748 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. I love field watches.

Posts: 282 | Location: SE Georgia | Registered: December 25, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
a few more days, gents!!!

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6061 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me, thanks

Posts: 474 | Location: Minnesota  | Registered: June 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I wasn't going to add my name for this generous offer, however if my beloved Zags should go all the way, I would pay you to engrave it to celebrate the accomplishment, so please add me to the list. Only pick me if they become the national champs.

Thanks Dave,

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Nice watch David. Kindly enter me for a chance.

Posts: 6039 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Seotaji
posted Hide Post
Please include me and thank you!

Posts: 6917 | Registered: February 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Works to Farm
Picture of Kyjondeere
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks.

Posts: 613 | Location: Western KY | Registered: November 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MWills
posted Hide Post
I'd like a chance at this one. Thanks Dave

I was ​always taught to respect my elders, but it keeps ​getting harder to find one.

Posts: 392 | Location: Mark Twain land, MO | Registered: August 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Vino Veritas
Picture of Jaycat
posted Hide Post
Very nice, Please count me in!

Thanks
Jaycat

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun!!!

Posts: 1046 | Location: Clarksville TN | Registered: November 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me in and thanks.

Bill

HK, Glock, Walther and SIG are my choice in handguns.
Weapon Shield CLP for all pistol care.
It is a hell of a lot easier to get out of jail than it is to get out of the morgue...

Posts: 4405 | Location: Pgh, Pa. USA | Registered: April 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
I'll jump in on this.

Thanks Dave!!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14147 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGguy229
posted Hide Post
Please add me! Thank you!

Posts: 1726 | Location: South.....Carolina | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post