SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    March Madness Karma! SuhlShooter you are the winner!!!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

March Madness Karma! SuhlShooter you are the winner!!! Login/Join 
Picture of Censored
posted Hide Post
Awesome, watch me win! Sorry for being corny, its been one of those days

Posts: 2223 | Location: United States | Registered: February 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In.

Posts: 785 | Location: Eastern Ma. | Registered: November 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
David, please enter me in this KARMA. Thank you for again offering a great watch.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2434 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MO-Sig
posted Hide Post
You are amazing sir. Please include me

This is what happens when you stop letting kids play dodgeball in school.

Posts: 475 | Location: Fly Over Country | Registered: October 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
There it is!!!! That's the Karma watch I've been waiting enter!!!

Thanks for the opportunity, Dave!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12404 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Count me in!

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8926 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
In please, and thanks for the chance David!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10988 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
I'm in as well. Thanks David.

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
Thanks, add me please.

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4383 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
I'll be in my bunk...

Sorry, I mean count me in, please.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12266 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Once again, Thank you for the chance!

------------------------------------
Good men must sometimes do bad things to bad people; to keep them from doing bad things to the innocent !!

Posts: 736 | Location: Tucson,Az | Registered: August 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Unishot
posted Hide Post
I'd love a chance!
That's a great timepiece!

Thanks Dave!

Insert your favorite gun-related witticism here!

Posts: 655 | Location: TX | Registered: March 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, thanks Dave.

(March has been extra shitty) lol

Posts: 21346 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
In!

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17598 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuglespritz
posted Hide Post
Very nice watch, I'm in and thanks!

Posts: 761 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Appreciate being included. Have always liked Citizen watches. Thanks for your generosity.

Maryland - Where the criminals are the government

Posts: 129 | Location: Maryland | Registered: January 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Sweet watch! Please count me in, thank you Dave. My watch just died!

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dave! Count me in.

Too bad my UC Davis Aggies were pummeled by Kansas.

P229

Posts: 3946 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
As always Dave... thank you for the chance!!

Posts: 7740 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I am in please.

Thank you, Sir.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post