SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Look! The Nigerians have found me! I'm rich!!!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Look! The Nigerians have found me! I'm rich!!! Login/Join 
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted
I found this in my Google calendar this morning:

BARRISTER OLAOU PAUL's LEGAL CLAIM
Hi,
BARRISTER OLAOU PAUL is inviting you to this WebEx meeting:
BARRISTER OLAOU PAUL's LEGAL CLAIM
6 Sep, 16:00 | 1 hr
London (Western European Summer Time, GMT+01:00)
Host: BARRISTER OLAOU PAUL
When it's time, join the meeting from here:
https://meetings.webex.com/col...1NZGMDKG3OYVTLZ-1IIH
Agenda
Good day, I am Olaou Paul, from AO solicitors Ltd UK, I am personal attorney to a late client who share same last name with you, please reply back to my private email (olaou.paul@gmail.com) for detail
Access Information
Where: WebEx Online
Meeting number: 237 632 032
Meeting password: This meeting does not require a password.
Audio Connection
+44-203-478-5289 UK Domestic Toll
Access code: 237 632 032
Can't access your meeting? Get help:
https://meetings.webex.com/collabs/#/support

Delivering the power of collaboration
Cisco WebEx Team

I have no idea how they did this and have never heard of the British lawyer. They're getting very good at this.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20395 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
can I join the web-ex too?

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11109 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
can I join the web-ex too?

It would be hilarious to fill the web-ex with SF members and act like everyone is interested in the money. Lots of shouting, arguments, name calling to the point that the “barrister” can’t get a word in.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15834 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Fuck. I haven’t been contacted by a Barrister in months Frown

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Those guys are a dime a dozen.

Unless they claim more than $100 million, I don't have time to fool with them.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shhhh.... Or the IRS will call you on the phone and tell you that you are under arrest.
And your car warranty is expired! Some really nice folks want to help out with your student loan. Chicks want to meet you too, especially after you jumped on that penis enlargement pill. And you are quite buff after your weight loss supplement.
Pretty good day so far!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16391 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I got the robo-voice call the other day about the "case".

Waiting with great anticipation for my coming arrest.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”

Posts: 20395 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:

RMD
Which camp are you in?
  • "You'll never take me alive," or

• "You got me. I'm tired of running. Send someone to pick me up. I'll be waiting out front. I'll come peacefully, you won't need handcuffs."

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31452 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Arent you lucky,and I got that dreaded IRS call this week.
I suppose I will be arrested at anytime.

Posts: 22421 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
How will we recognize each other when we are all in the same IRS jail cell? Will we have to "establish a SF corner?"

Posts: 6795 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:

RMD
Which camp are you in?
  • "You'll never take me alive," or

• "You got me. I'm tired of running. Send someone to pick me up. I'll be waiting out front. I'll come peacefully, you won't need handcuffs."

You'll never take me alive coppers!! Already got the firing lanes ranged out!! Smile

RMD

Picture of Yellow Jacket
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by architect:
How will we recognize each other when we are all in the same IRS jail cell? Will we have to "establish a SF corner?"

The "secret handshake."

You were told about the secret handshake when you joined weren't you?

God's mercy: NOT getting what we deserve!
God's grace: Getting what we DON'T deserve!

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." - Infantry Journal

Bob
P239 40 S&W
Endowment NRA
Viet Nam '69-'70

Posts: 1099 | Location: Fayette County, GA | Registered: April 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
How will we recognize each other when we are all in the same IRS jail cell?

Invisible tattoo.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44498 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
I just can't believe there's anyone left who would fall for this shit. But I guess there's always someone out there who does.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
quote:
+44-203-478-5289 UK Domestic Toll

I'm guessing this is the hook. The "toll" you'll pay to join the call will be astronomical. And you won't know this until you get the charge from your phone company.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
How will we recognize each other when we are all in the same IRS jail cell?

Invisible tattoo.

That and your official silver unisex unitard! It’ll make you stand out from the usual orange jump suited crowd! Big Grin

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My favorite was my emailed invitation to join the Illuminati. I turned to my buddy and said “Well, gonna make some changes, soon!”

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2395 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I too would like to join the webex conference. However, Microsoft called me personally today to inform me that my personal computer has a serious problem and is about to stop working unless I immediately return their telephone call. I plan to call Microsoft first thing in the morning. I understand if I turn over control of my computer to them, they will be able to fix things quickly. Then, I will be able to electronically transfer my good will deposit to the Barrister in time to collect my windfall.

Posts: 290 | Location: Central PA | Registered: November 11, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Well, shit! Had to travel and missed the good barrister's webex. If I get a second notice, we're gonna give the old boy a webex he will cherish forever!

We're all gonna get laid!!!

RMD

I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
If you have some free time, this is entertaining read on how to turn the tables on the scammers. 419Eater
If you have even more time, perhaps you play along.

Posts: 1853 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post