SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I retire on 19 JUN 17 with 18 years on the force
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I retire on 19 JUN 17 with 18 years on the force Login/Join 
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Apphunter:
what agency? if you don't mind me asking.

Check the coordinates on my signature line

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11459 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Enjoy your retirement. Your health is more important than the job.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!! God Bless!! Prayers sent for no more seizures!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old of a Cat,
to be licked by a Kitten
Picture of Klusk2
posted Hide Post
Sorry the retirement wasn't really on your terms, but you made it. Best of luck in the new chapter in your life Smile

The Working Police.....
"We the willing, led by the unknown, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful."

Posts: 2515 | Location: "Mag"azine Mile | Registered: February 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
As Extraordinary
as Everyone Else
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your retirement. I wish it was under better circumstances.
However, this may present an opportunity for you.
Do you have a hobby that you might be able to turn into a small side business? If it's something you enjoy and don't get sucked into the hassles of running a small business you might enjoy it.
As an example, I built a home a couple of years ago for a retired Mobil executive who decided to buy, refurbish and sell on eBay those Mattel cars you played with as a kid. The business keeps him as busy as he wants to be and when he doesn't feel like working he doesn't. Last time I talked to him he was making about a grand a week...

Best of luck.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6469 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats and hoping for all the best for you.

Posts: 3645 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
Congrats and best wishes.

Posts: 7096 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post