Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig P220 Login/Join 
Animis Opibusque Parati
posted Hide Post
Rick, I hope you share a range report with us after you take that P220 out. I remember the big smile on my face the first time shooting a P220. And now, many years later, it still brings a smile. You possess a fine firearm sir.

"Prepared in mind and resources"

Posts: 1353 | Location: SC | Registered: October 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
Isn't KC the date code for 1992?

quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
Specifically, it's a 'KC' West German P220, where 'KC' is the Proof/Date Code for 1993...Very Nice! Cool

Here's a link to the SIGforum Classic P-Series Serial # List thread in the SIG Pistols sub-forum --> https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...0601935/m/1810019194

And, Welcome to SIGforum!

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6043 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
and this little pig said:
posted Hide Post
I was at Sig yesterday for their Taco Fest to support Mission 22. Naturally, I had to gravitate to their "experience" center, displaying many of their current firearms and museum. When I got home, I decided to relube all of my Sigs. I was under the impression I had X number, but that expanded to X+4.....
I didn't want to go in, but my wife did. That venture cost me about $400 for a Romeo1! Damn!!!

Posts: 3399 | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post