SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A call for help, to the members of this forum *now closed*
Page 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A call for help, to the members of this forum *now closed* Login/Join 
Picture of tgtshuter
posted Hide Post
Finally got a MO sent to 6guns.

Sorry for the delay.

Posts: 711 | Location: SC, USA | Registered: October 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:
I have felt for a long time that this forum is one of the VERY best on the internet, and this effort to help a forum member that is down on his luck, has proven it in spades!!! Thanx Para for the forum and allowing the forum members to step up and help David.
Oh man, I couldn't agree more. I am astounded by all the support and kind words. I love you all for helping me up outta this mess. As for Para, sir, I will be forever grateful of you aiding me in what has become a very difficult period in my life. Some how Para and Forum Members, I will here on strive to be a better man. I look inward and, how you all have responded and know, I have room to do better. That is a lesson in life for me.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
quote:
Originally posted by f2:
David, Greetings. Was wondering if you needed a pocket carry knife? Let me know and it's yours - new in box never used. Also, do you need a flashlight? I could get you a AAA or AA, depending on your batter choice. Used, perfect operating condition. Just let me know!
Hey thank you. I have the smallest Swiss army I've ever seen. Use those little scissors now and then. I would use the pocket knife though. I have a small LED looking flash light. It works pretty good and its batteries seem to hold a charge. When I was disconnecting my battery due to the ride leveling draining it, I held that little light in my mouth at night.
I'll try to get your mailing address from 6guns and get the knife out to you then.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
Check in the mail today, 6guns. Thanks for taking the reins.

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 4930 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post
paypal sent just now.

phil

Posts: 2385 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: November 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
ammoholic
Picture of drtenb330
posted Hide Post
In, and sent via Paypal.

Posts: 1632 | Location: Miami Beach, Florida | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
Spent days trying to figure out my PayPal login info but finally remembered.

Posts: 6956 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
Just emailed 6 guns for contact info to help David...

Posts: 1527 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Thanks so much to all who've donated. Let's wrap this up. Today is the last day for donations and 6guns will give us a total in a day or two.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
contacted 6guns earlier today and check went out

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
Paypal sent.

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11448 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
Paypal sent to 6guns.

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Snackologist
Picture of BigJoe
posted Hide Post
Donation sent via PP to 6guns!

...You, higher mammal. Can you read?
....There's nothing sexier than a well worn, functional Sig!

Posts: 14010 | Location: WV | Registered: January 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
recovering ammoholic
Picture of jaybird86
posted Hide Post
Paypal sent to 6guns. Thank you for coordinating sir.

Para, thank you for letting us know so we could help.

Glad I saw this today, just got in before the deadline. I guess something told me to log in to Sigforum today for a reason, hadnt been on for a couple months.

---------------------------------
How's your cardio?
Nature, alas, made only one being out of you although there was material for a good man and a rogue.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 1014 | Location: Overrun in Northern VA | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
Im in. Not much, but I like to think every bit helps!

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5297 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Republican in training
Picture of DonDraper
posted Hide Post
PP sent to 6guns.

--------------------
I like Sigs and HK's, and maybe Glocks

Posts: 2268 | Location: SC | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
PP sent...Good Luck David!

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Assault Accountant
Picture of 12GA
posted Hide Post
PP sent. Smile

Posts: 2583 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingfoot
posted Hide Post
PP sent!

Posts: 1842 | Location: Peachtree City, GA | Registered: January 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post