tgtshuter
A call for help, to the members of this forum *now closed*
Finally got a MO sent to 6guns.

Sorry for the delay.
January 07, 2019, 03:00 PM
David Lee
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:
I have felt for a long time that this forum is one of the VERY best on the internet, and this effort to help a forum member that is down on his luck, has proven it in spades!!! Thanx Para for the forum and allowing the forum members to step up and help David.
Oh man, I couldn't agree more. I am astounded by all the support and kind words. I love you all for helping me up outta this mess. As for Para, sir, I will be forever grateful of you aiding me in what has become a very difficult period in my life. Some how Para and Forum Members, I will here on strive to be a better man. I look inward and, how you all have responded and know, I have room to do better. That is a lesson in life for me.
January 07, 2019, 03:07 PM
f2
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
quote:
Originally posted by f2:
David, Greetings. Was wondering if you needed a pocket carry knife? Let me know and it's yours - new in box never used. Also, do you need a flashlight? I could get you a AAA or AA, depending on your batter choice. Used, perfect operating condition. Just let me know!
Hey thank you. I have the smallest Swiss army I've ever seen. Use those little scissors now and then. I would use the pocket knife though. I have a small LED looking flash light. It works pretty good and its batteries seem to hold a charge. When I was disconnecting my battery due to the ride leveling draining it, I held that little light in my mouth at night.
I'll try to get your mailing address from 6guns and get the knife out to you then.
January 07, 2019, 03:10 PM
bigpond73
Check in the mail today, 6guns. Thanks for taking the reins.

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.
January 07, 2019, 03:16 PM
mr.sig239
paypal sent just now.

phil

January 07, 2019, 03:45 PM
drtenb330
In, and sent via Paypal.
January 07, 2019, 03:48 PM
P210
Spent days trying to figure out my PayPal login info but finally remembered.
January 07, 2019, 05:10 PM
SIGWALLY
Just emailed 6 guns for contact info to help David...
January 07, 2019, 05:11 PM
parabellum
Thanks so much to all who've donated. Let's wrap this up. Today is the last day for donations and 6guns will give us a total in a day or two.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023
January 07, 2019, 05:14 PM
nhtagmember
contacted 6guns earlier today and check went out

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

January 07, 2019, 05:16 PM
chongosuerte
Paypal sent.

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones
January 07, 2019, 05:21 PM
Yanert98
Paypal sent to 6guns.

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell
January 07, 2019, 05:27 PM
BigJoe
Donation sent via PP to 6guns!

...You, higher mammal. Can you read?
....There's nothing sexier than a well worn, functional Sig!
January 07, 2019, 05:38 PM
Ronin1069
Smile

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
January 07, 2019, 05:43 PM
jaybird86
Paypal sent to 6guns. Thank you for coordinating sir.

Para, thank you for letting us know so we could help.

Glad I saw this today, just got in before the deadline. I guess something told me to log in to Sigforum today for a reason, hadnt been on for a couple months.

---------------------------------
How's your cardio?
Nature, alas, made only one being out of you although there was material for a good man and a rogue.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche
January 07, 2019, 05:48 PM
SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
Im in. Not much, but I like to think every bit helps!

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.
January 07, 2019, 05:50 PM
DonDraper
PP sent to 6guns.

--------------------
I like Sigs and HK's, and maybe Glocks
January 07, 2019, 05:59 PM
P226RN
PP sent...Good Luck David!

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

January 07, 2019, 06:09 PM
12GA
PP sent. Smile

January 07, 2019, 06:14 PM
wingfoot
PP sent!