SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    NYC professor chases reporter w a machete // fired again
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NYC professor chases reporter w a machete // fired again Login/Join 
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by navyshooter:
....and now shes fired.
Razz

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3626 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Face of A Commie.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17175 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Uncle Ho didn’t speak of black racism. Only fair to include all players Ho.

Posts: 5775 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
You can't call yourself "pro-choice" and not offer life as a choice.
I like that ..

Posts: 4261 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Face of A Commie.

Who has bolt cutters hanging on their wall?

Posts: 7385 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Justice prevails. Good to hear.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7158 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
"Justice" will be achieved once she's convicted and put in jail for her actions.

Posts: 9277 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FiveFiveSixFan:
quote:
Face of A Commie.

Didn't even notice that.

What a piece of work.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17175 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
Maybe thats how she frees her gimp.

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3935 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xd45man:
Pedo joe says white supremacy is our biggest problem

It is, those were white supremacist pro life anti abortion trans hating people at that table... They caused the situation by being there....

Posts: 24299 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Face of A Commie.

Eek Eek Burglary tool?

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11097 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
^^^^

She was probably told they would be a nice accessory to her machete at Psychos are Us.

Posts: 7385 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
quote:
quote:
Face of A Commie.

Eek Eek Burglary tool?

Ha...maybe they are symbolic...cutting the chains that enslave her and all that.

Posts: 2040 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bdylan:
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
quote:
quote:

Eek Eek Burglary tool?

Ha...maybe they are symbolic...cutting the chains that enslave her and all that.

Barbarian!! That's ART!

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 2078 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
I don't know that she was fired. The college spokesperson only said "Rodriguez has been relieved of her duties at Hunter College effective immediately, and will not be returning to teach at the school.' That doesn't mean fired. In fact it won't surprise me to find that she's just been shuffled to another role and is still employed.

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6776 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nope, she is gone. Think of an adjunct prof as a gig worker. One course, limited hours and no job security.

Posts: 1000 | Location: Nashville | Registered: October 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tejas421:
Nope, she is gone. Think of an adjunct prof as a gig worker. One course, limited hours and no job security.

If she'd only behaved she might have made associate professor and then been on a tenure track Eek

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3626 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Thread title needs to be changed to "ex-professor"

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31422 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Manhattan DA is to busy trying to prosecute former president to spend any time on this case..

Posts: 13861 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Reality sold separately:

Machete-wielding NYC professor who allegedly chased reporter turns herself in to cops, claims she's a victim

They think they create the world. Whatever they want it to be and whatever they say it is, that's what it is. This is characteristc of young children.

Posts: 109088 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post