SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    NYC professor chases reporter w a machete // fired again
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NYC professor chases reporter w a machete // fired again Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted
https://hotair.com/ed-morrisse...porters-neck-n552887

first Shellyne Rodreiguez exploded on some college kids at a table with pro-life material.

Then a reporter went to her apartment to talk about her actions where she had knocked things off the table the day before.

She held a machete to the reporter's neck and told him to leave.

Then she chased the reporter and camera man.

All captured on video.

This video shows the reporter briefly at her apartment and also shows the incident at the table w pro life info

this video shows her coming after the news crew after they had left her apartment:

Rodriguez is apparently an “adjunct” professor, which in Academia-ese translates to “one who can be dumped quickly without consequence.” Hunter College was already reviewing the previous incident involving Students for Life of America, and after seeing this footage, the spokesman for the school declared that the administration was “outraged” and pledged to take “swift and appropriate action.”

“Rodriguez has been relieved of her duties at Hunter College effective immediately, and will not be returning to teach at the school.”

Rodriguez is also suing NYPD. She claims she suffered nerve damage from being zip-tied after being arrested at a BLM protest in June 2020, part of the reaction to George Floyd’s death.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sdy,

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
bang

bang

bangbangbangbangbang

bang

Posts: 109089 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pedo joe says white supremacy is our biggest problem

Posts: 799 | Location: Crestview Florida | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post

Well... I'm shocked

Of all the enemies that the American citizen faces, the Democrat Party is the very worst.

Posts: 10844 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This is the kind of home they want, this is the kind of home they get. Good luck with that.

Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
this video shows her coming after the news crew after they had left her apartment:

She was going after the camera. She didn't want that video getting out.

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10376 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
ooopsie! Razz

posted Hide Post
A few weeks earlier, on May 2, this same nutty professor cursed out students manning a pro-life table. AFAIK, she was never disciplined for that incident.

NYC college professor cursed out anti-abortion students tabling at school

By Allie Griffin
May 22, 2023

A Manhattan college professor flipped out on a group of students who set up an information table opposing abortion inside the school building — cursing and tossing their pamphlets, video of the interaction shows.

Shellyne Rodriguez, an adjunct professor, told the pro-life students they were “triggering” her students by tabling inside Hunter College in Manhattan earlier this month.

The footage was posted to Twitter by Students for Life of America.

“You’re not educating s–t. This is f–king propaganda,” the art professor told the students tabling on May 2. “What are you going to do like anti-trans next?”

A male student behind the table calmly told her, “I mean no, we’re talking about abortion” and said he was sorry about “triggering” her students...

Complete article with video of her behavior.

https://nypost.com/2023/05/22/...s-tabling-at-school/

Posts: 16011 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is aggravated assault and will get you serious prison time in most places. It will be interesting to see if she will even be arrested.

Posts: 13100 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
That is aggravated assault and will get you serious prison time in most places. It will be interesting to see if she will even be arrested.

In NYC? She'll get the Attagirl.

Q

Posts: 27561 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
New York isn't part of the United States; it hasn't been for a long time. Consequently, our laws- and plain old common sense- do not apply there.

Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
....and now shes fired.
Razz

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10376 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
New York isn't part of the United States; it hasn't been for a long time. Consequently, our laws- and plain old common sense- do not apply there.

That pretty much explains all of the crime, suffering, and wokeshitituff. I remember you said as much also a year or two ago in another thread about that city. Couldn't agree more. Amazing with all the money and power in that city that the smart rich folk don't take over and fix everthing. They're obviously not interested in anything good either.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8926 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by navyshooter:
....and now shes fired.
Razz

Her phd must be in toilet bowl design or something more stupid. What a stain on the human race.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8926 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:

Well... I'm shocked

The picture above, that's the same bullshit posturing, trying to intimidate act I referenced in the video of the woman in NYC throwing the trash all over. Same tired act.
This chick needs to have her face caved in, "wanna be a tough guy, lets do tough guy things".

Of course it's NYC, you defend yourself you go to jail.

Posts: 21364 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
A bitter lady now exponentially more bitter, steer clear.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8555 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:

Shellyne Rodriguez, an adjunct professor, told the pro-life students they were “triggering” her students by tabling inside Hunter College in Manhattan earlier this month.

[/url]

The term "triggering" aggravates the snot out of me every time I hear it. WTF is triggering? I guess hearing it "triggers" me.

Posts: 3541 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark60:
The term "triggering" aggravates the snot out of me every time I hear it. WTF is triggering? I guess hearing it "triggers" me.

It's when you're the victim of a microaggression outside of your safe space. Or something.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16317 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
You can't call yourself "pro-choice" and not offer life as a choice.

Posts: 28665 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I noticed how this professor calls literature violent, then aggressively flips the things on the table backwards into the people.

That my dear, is violence. It's called assault.

These people really are in backwards world.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38221 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post