SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Proof the .22 ammo drought is finally over!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Proof the .22 ammo drought is finally over! Login/Join 
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Here are theShipping Restriction: Currently we are not able to ship this product to the follow state(s).

IL
MA
NY
AE
AA
AP
AK
HI
DC
CA
CT

Can't ship to the whole People's Republic of CA, or just specific cities? I thought the latest raft of feces that they passed last year was going to shut us off as of 1/1/2017, but it doesn't actually take effect until sometime in 2018. Still a little more time to stock up, or better yet move to Free America...

Posts: 6916 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How long ago are you guys remembering these prices?

A box of 100 rounds of Mini-mags at Walmart was $7ish well before the run on .22.

$8 for a brick and $3 for 100 rounds seems like it might have been quite a long time ago.

Posts: 3468 | Registered: January 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Some years back, for whatever reason at the time, I began stocking up on .22LR. I bought many thousands of rounds for $1.99/100. I store them in a foot locker that is damned near full. I'm good for awhile.

Although, now that I have the suppressed TD, I'd love to have as many subsonics as I have supersonics. It's somewhat cost-prohibitive however.

Posts: 20082 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
I'd love to have as many subsonics as I have supersonics. It's somewhat cost-prohibitive however.

That's my problem right now, subsonics are giggle quiet! Standard vel. is quiet but nothing like subsonics.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3641 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
I've been buying Gemtech subsonic and Remington Subsonic at the same price as regular ammo. Both close to $50 per brick. Outrageous yes. Recently I can't even find it.

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by greco:
I've been buying Gemtech subsonic and Remington Subsonic at the same price as regular ammo. Both close to $50 per brick. Outrageous yes. Recently I can't even find it.

https://www.budsgunshop.com/ca...t/714015310/redirect

$50.80 for 500 shipped
$439.00 for 5,000 shipped

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Was in the local Walmart Saturday and picked two 1400 rd buckets of golden bullets for 5.6 cents per round including taxes. Was there again yesterday and they still had two buckets left.

Michael

Posts: 1100 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Outdoor Limited has Gemtech subsonic bricks for $39.50

https://www.outdoorlimited.com...oductCode=GSS22BRICK

I like the Gemtech subsonic. At 1020fps and 42gr bullets it is quiet and has decent impact energy.

Posts: 134 | Location: Southern Arizona | Registered: September 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post