SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Carhartt is a workwear retailer headquartered in Dearborn, Michigan -get vaccinated or get terminated!
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Carhartt is a workwear retailer headquartered in Dearborn, Michigan -get vaccinated or get terminated! Login/Join 
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
quote:
We all stopped supporting Dicks a long time ago.

I don't shop at Dick's anymore but I've gone in many times over the past few years. Sometimes when you are out running around you gotta take a dump. Their bathrooms are usually clean and well kept.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4522 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
That pretty much sums up how I feel about Dick's as well...

Happy to shit on them, will never give them my money

quote:
Originally posted by sigarms229:
quote:
We all stopped supporting Dicks a long time ago.

I don't shop at Dick's anymore but I've gone in many times over the past few years. Sometimes when you are out running around you gotta take a dump. Their bathrooms are usually clean and well kept.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post