SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The idiots law enforcement has to put up with vid
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The idiots law enforcement has to put up with vid Login/Join 
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted
I feel for you law enforcement officers, I think this dude learned a lesson that day about acting stupid.
Caution: NSFW due to descriptive and passionate language
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kt1yxOU_DXM

Posts: 4114 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
I can only imagine how good that felt! Doubt it was worth it. Everybody has a limit. Push the right buttons in the right order and anything is possible.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I think I'm related to that officer.

Pretty sure I must be...

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LEO was wound kind of tight. LOL

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
He's had enough shit from pinheads like the junior G-Man and I can't fault him one single bit.

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now that was some funny sh*t right there....That made my night!!

Posts: 91 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
I know that trooper personally, great guy and funny as shit!
The guy he pulled over is also a known police instigator....frequently video tapes officers at traffic stops and runs his mouth...he’s a real piece of shit.

Posts: 3119 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
That was great! Thanks!

Posts: 11847 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
Can't imagine the shit they put up with especially these days. I think he is doing what a lot would like to be doing.

Posts: 1773 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
Also...can’t get a link to attach....a challenge coin just got released due to this incident....google CSP challenge coin and it will clearly be as a result of that tape Big Grin

Posts: 3119 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As I watched that tape, it reminded me of the high school football coaches I had growing up. Most were in good shape and were USMC World War II vets. Ar times we were scared the coach was gonna kill one of us. My Dad was like that and I learned what to do not to provoke his wrath. The dumb ass here really did not get it.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cgode:
Also...can’t get a link to attach....a challenge coin just got released due to this incident....google CSP challenge coin and it will clearly be as a result of that tape Big Grin

Posts: 32516 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
^^ HAHA, fantastic!!

Posts: 5200 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
Thanks Rogue!
The trooper was put on a desk due to the scumbag had a cell phone video running from inside the car that the trooper didn’t see at first....it got put on YouTube and that’s what drew attention to the interaction.
LE has my utmost respect dealing with assholes like that.
I have run into that trooper on many occasions when we respond to wrecks on the highway...he’s assigned the troop in my area

Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
LOL. As long as we have dipshits like the driver, we need LEO like this guy to screw their heads on right.

Posts: 3529 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
It would have added some comedy if the officer had started tossing things out of the car while looking for whatever. Let that little smartenheimer pick it up.....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29704 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
That was an awesome rant! Best I've seen in a long time! Smile

Posts: 1782 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed that so much, I will pair my phone up to my blue tooth speaker just to get better audio. We all know how much crap LE has to put up with. Some people are just adults who never outgrow their unruley kid skin. Chewin' some ass. Do that more often please.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good job officer!!

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Hmmmm, I must be confused here. I thought cops only targeted black people to harass and harangue. That dude was as melanin deprived as I am. Smile

Personally, I thought the officer exhibited great restraint. The knuckle dragging moron he stopped wasn't shot, beaten, thrown from the overpass, or even ticketed as far as I can tell. In my book, this moron got off scott free for being, well, a POS.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post