SIGforum
The idiots law enforcement has to put up with vid

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/7850074274

July 17, 2020, 06:10 PM
mrvmax
The idiots law enforcement has to put up with vid
I feel for you law enforcement officers, I think this dude learned a lesson that day about acting stupid.
Caution: NSFW due to descriptive and passionate language
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kt1yxOU_DXM
July 17, 2020, 07:54 PM
gw3971
I can only imagine how good that felt! Doubt it was worth it. Everybody has a limit. Push the right buttons in the right order and anything is possible.
July 17, 2020, 08:03 PM
parabellum
I think I'm related to that officer.

Pretty sure I must be...

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023
July 17, 2020, 08:06 PM
ZSMICHAEL
LEO was wound kind of tight. LOL
July 17, 2020, 08:08 PM
parabellum
He's had enough shit from pinheads like the junior G-Man and I can't fault him one single bit.
July 17, 2020, 08:15 PM
KTMADV
Now that was some funny sh*t right there....That made my night!!
July 17, 2020, 08:21 PM
cgode
I know that trooper personally, great guy and funny as shit!
The guy he pulled over is also a known police instigator....frequently video tapes officers at traffic stops and runs his mouth...he’s a real piece of shit.

July 17, 2020, 08:21 PM
OKCGene
That was great! Thanks!
July 17, 2020, 08:28 PM
cruiser68
Can't imagine the shit they put up with especially these days. I think he is doing what a lot would like to be doing.
July 17, 2020, 08:28 PM
cgode
Also...can’t get a link to attach....a challenge coin just got released due to this incident....google CSP challenge coin and it will clearly be as a result of that tape Big Grin

July 17, 2020, 08:57 PM
ZSMICHAEL
As I watched that tape, it reminded me of the high school football coaches I had growing up. Most were in good shape and were USMC World War II vets. Ar times we were scared the coach was gonna kill one of us. My Dad was like that and I learned what to do not to provoke his wrath. The dumb ass here really did not get it.
July 17, 2020, 09:14 PM
RogueJSK
quote:
Originally posted by cgode:
Also...can’t get a link to attach....a challenge coin just got released due to this incident....google CSP challenge coin and it will clearly be as a result of that tape Big Grin

July 17, 2020, 09:17 PM
Shifferbrains
^^ HAHA, fantastic!!
July 17, 2020, 09:22 PM
cgode
Thanks Rogue!
The trooper was put on a desk due to the scumbag had a cell phone video running from inside the car that the trooper didn’t see at first....it got put on YouTube and that’s what drew attention to the interaction.
LE has my utmost respect dealing with assholes like that.
I have run into that trooper on many occasions when we respond to wrecks on the highway...he’s assigned the troop in my area

July 17, 2020, 09:24 PM
nasig
LOL. As long as we have dipshits like the driver, we need LEO like this guy to screw their heads on right.
July 17, 2020, 09:24 PM
darthfuster
It would have added some comedy if the officer had started tossing things out of the car while looking for whatever. Let that little smartenheimer pick it up.....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier
July 17, 2020, 09:28 PM
mod29
That was an awesome rant! Best I've seen in a long time! Smile
July 17, 2020, 09:30 PM
David Lee
I enjoyed that so much, I will pair my phone up to my blue tooth speaker just to get better audio. We all know how much crap LE has to put up with. Some people are just adults who never outgrow their unruley kid skin. Chewin' some ass. Do that more often please.
July 17, 2020, 09:51 PM
roberth
Good job officer!!
July 17, 2020, 09:54 PM
bigdeal
Hmmmm, I must be confused here. I thought cops only targeted black people to harass and harangue. That dude was as melanin deprived as I am. Smile

Personally, I thought the officer exhibited great restraint. The knuckle dragging moron he stopped wasn't shot, beaten, thrown from the overpass, or even ticketed as far as I can tell. In my book, this moron got off scott free for being, well, a POS.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter