SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Adam Baldwin is STILL ALIVE....So Raise a glass of Mudder’s Milk to something happy.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Adam Baldwin is STILL ALIVE....So Raise a glass of Mudder’s Milk to something happy. Login/Join 
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pale Horse:
His character on Chuck was great too. I loved that he had pictures of Ronald Reagan all over the place and occasionally spoke to them. And that he was a huge gun nut.

Adam *is* a huge gun nut.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9162 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Adam Baldwin is another great character type actor who is also supposed to be a good dude. He has been in everything from Angel, to Chuck, to the Last Ship to Firefly as well as many movies.

I just figured he’s a good fun actor who most folks probably like something he’s been in who is HAPPILY STILL ALIVE.

But yes Jayne Cobb is iconic. Smile

I did also absolutely love him in CHUCK.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7686 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
And Keith Richard doesn’t count. I am pretty sure he rode the pale horse into town. Smile

Posts: 7686 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Keith is going to outlive his grandkids

I will find out the name of his agent today.

Posts: 53215 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just saw Adam Baldwin in a fun little western flick on Amazon prime; "The Legend of 5 Mile Cave" from 2019. Enjoyed watching it; small budget, but pretty entertaining!

Posts: 311 | Location: Nevada | Registered: May 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Veeper:
quote:
Originally posted by Pale Horse:
His character on Chuck was great too. I loved that he had pictures of Ronald Reagan all over the place and occasionally spoke to them. And that he was a huge gun nut.

Adam *is* a huge gun nut.

Oh yeah I know. Which is why I loved him in Chuck. I know is only kinda playing a character because the role is so perfect for him.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15259 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
"You know what the chain of command is? Its the chain I'm gon get and beat you with until you know who is in command here."

Ah Jayne, the immoral scoundrel with a heart of gold. He stole the heart from some guy. Keeps in in a box under his bunk. I wish that show had gotten a couple more seasons, but knowing how Joss Whedon works it might be for the best.

Posts: 2594 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tequila with lime
posted Hide Post
I'm going to listen to The Adventures of Tom Stranger: Interdimensional Insurance Agent again. It's read by Adam Baldwin.

Thank you President Trump.

Posts: 8366 | Location: KS, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
I was gobsmacked today to learn that he's almost 60.

He still looks 32.

Posts: 3664 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
It's time to re-watch Firefly for the umpteenth time. Fortunately already own it so don't have to pay any money to Joss.

Posts: 18087 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bobtheelf:

He still looks 32.

Until you remember he was Animal in Full Metal Jacket. It’s been awhile.

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2365 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigJacket:
quote:

He still looks 32.

And <flashback> Linderman opposite Chris Makepeace and Matt Dillon in "My Bodyguard" from around 1980

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3927 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dzozer:

And <flashback> Linderman opposite Chris Makepeace and Matt Dillon in "My Bodyguard" from around 1980

(Matt Dillon and Joan Cusack too)

Posts: 21115 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ace31
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigJacket:
quote:

He still looks 32.

Godbless Animal Mother.

Posts: 2168 | Location: Wherever the voices in my head tell me to go | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Totally forgot about My BodyGuard.

Dude really has been around a long time. I pretty much love everything he does.