SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    This is the guy you call when you want to kill everyone in the room
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This is the guy you call when you want to kill everyone in the room Login/Join 
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
He needs to switch to decaf....

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10512 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
Good Lord he's fast. The amount of practice must have been immense. I wish I could convince my wife that being that fast is what makes legends Wink

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5923 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
quote:
I wish I could convince my wife that being that fast is what makes legends

Or widows. Razz

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7749 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
I don't know - for some reason he reminds me of the guy in black . . .

Posts: 4028 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One Who Knows
Picture of Brother
posted Hide Post
Guys: "Sarge, we're out of frag grenades and we're surrounded!"

Sarge: "no worries, guys, give Ivan a drum mag."

Posts: 1590 | Location: Central MO | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
Now THAT is a "Crazy Ivan". Wink

He's so fast I can't tell for sure, but it almost appears as though he is also racking the slide during the draw before firing. If so, even more impressive... at least speed wise.

It really goes to show what is possible when we commit ourselves to improvement through training and practice.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrvmax:
quote:
Originally posted by bobtheelf:
Impressive speed, but the hunch-n-bob-n-weave at the end of each had me chuckling.

Or as Pat McNamara calls it, “range theatrics”. His speed is impressive but what are the chances of people dying/being unable to shoot back after only one shot? He may get off the first shots but he will need to keep firing until they stop moving. Outside of a well placed head shot people normally don’t die that quick. I had a SWAT officer tell me about how long it seems to take for someone to die when you are shooting at them and they are trying to kill you. He said it seems like an eternity.

I was laughing at the "Tactical checking" he was doing. He wasn't really looking, just swinging his head side to side.
Speed is impressive though.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/yF6QAvmEvWo

Not blazing fast but I'll do this over what this guy is doing.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brother:
Guys: "Sarge, we're out of frag grenades and we're surrounded!"

Sarge: "no worries, guys, give Ivan a drum mag."

I was thinking of this guy when I saw the subject title.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21862 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I won't be impressed unless he does all that while engaging in hand to hand combat with multiple opponents. Hasn't this guy seen the John Wick movies? The bar has been raised.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3575 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
I was laughing at the "Tactical checking" he was doing. He wasn't really looking, just swinging his head side to side.

Well, of course he sees faster than you do too!

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12495 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
The Real John Wick would do all that with a pencil.

A foooking PENCIL. Big Grin

I can assure you that the stories you have heard about this man has been watered down.......

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by joatmonv:
https://youtu.be/yF6QAvmEvWo

Not blazing fast but I'll do this over what this guy is doing.

Lovell is funny. He ain't no slouch either...

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post