SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Houston cardiologist Dr. Mark Hausknecht was gunned down by another bicyclist Friday morning, police said
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Houston cardiologist Dr. Mark Hausknecht was gunned down by another bicyclist Friday morning, police said Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Triple serial killer that was put in custody in Houston a few days before the cardiologist was murdered. I wonder if this serial killer has a brother? The sketch and this mugshot look very similar to me.

https://www.chron.com/news/hou...custody-13081137.php

Suspected serial killer expected to face 3 capital murder charges

Houston Police Chief Art Acevedo holds up a photo of Jose Gilberto Rodriguez, 46, on Monday July 16, 2018. Rodriguez is accused in three separate killings and two other violent robberies.

Posts: 12685 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The wife is already on record about gun control. Ugh.

Posts: 1804 | Location: Austin TX | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Opus Dei:
quote:
Originally posted by Blackmore:
This guy was Bush 41's cardiologist. Makes you go, hmmmm?
OK; you've got me going hmmmm. What conspiracy could you possibly envision?

Sorry, serious about Bush being his patient but just funnin' about conspiracy.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3450 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Relative of someone who had a bad outcome would be my guess. Not the first time it has happened.

Posts: 20108 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Relative of someone who had a bad outcome would be my guess. Not the first time it has happened.

Do not think so, unless it was a Mob guy that had a negative result. Has all the marks of a professional hit. They will find the guy. Many cameras in the area. Disgruntled relatives use the court system or show up in the office and make a scene. This was planned carefully.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
HPD released 4 still footage photos showing the shooter's and victim's and locations. Here is the article and photos.
quote:

Dr. Mark Hausknecht, circled in green, riding his bike Friday morning. (Houston Police)

The gunman, circled in red, is seen approaching Hausknecht from behind. (Houston Police)

The gunman rides closely behind Hausknecht about a block away from where the doctor was shot and killed. (Houston Police)

The suspect moments after the shooting. (Houston Police)

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23263 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Well, those photos are going to lead to much.....

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12419 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
Well, those photos are going to lead to much.....
Good sign of a professional who had patterned the doctor's life. They might be able to obtain footage of the shooter in other places the doctor had been based on credit cards and hopefully a restaurant, store, etc. has better footage.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23263 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Good sign of a professional who had patterned the doctor's life

Exactly.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:

As it turns out, this is the guess that may be right.

Not a pro or a gang member. Nothing related to Bush. Not an illegal alien.

They are looking for a guy whose mother died after a surgery performed by the victim twenty years ago.

https://cw39.com/2018/08/01/hp...urder-investigation/

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Looks nothing like the sketch above.. Eek

Posts: 1804 | Location: Austin TX | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/01...r-suspect/index.html

The cardiologist was found feet away from the construction site, where about 500 workers were on duty at the time, a construction manager at the site said. But no one heard anything because of the equipment.

Chief Art Acevedo said the mother of Joseph James Pappas, 65, was a patient of Dr. Mark Hausknecht, who was fatally shot as he rode his bicycle to work at Houston Methodist Hospital on July 20.

Acevedo said a tip came in Tuesday after surveillance video released a day before showed the suspect, whom someone said they recognized. Police got a search warrant and went to Pappas' home, but he was not there.

Acevedo said Pappas had made phone calls indicating he was considering suicide. The suspect has not been seen in almost two days.

There was evidence at the home linking Pappas to the killing, the chief said.

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
I HOPE this is the shitbag and if so, justice is served swiftly and justly, i.e., nothing short of the gas chamber, sparky, or any other such means to administer the pain and suffering this sunuvabitch so richly EARNED and DESERVES!

I predict it's gonna be "death by cop" suicide, if he already hasn't offed himself.

It still amazes me how they used those videos from so far away to identify this guy, but I see they have folks who recognize him. Maybe they have more that are zoomed.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
What a whackadoo.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12419 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
Original description was a man in his 30's...this guy is 65. If it turns out to be him, yet another example of the unreliability of "eye witness" accounts.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The killing was certainly premeditated and well planned. It is unusual for people to act on grudges twenty years later, but not impossible. I am hoping that more details will be released about the alleged shooter.

Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
It is always the "mother" with these clowns.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19190 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Network news said shooters mother died during surgery performed by dead cardiologist. Typical msm failure to report facts. Cardiologists don't do surgery do they? Heart surgery is performed by surgeons.

Do reporters research or verify anything?

Posts: 1607 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: April 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maxdog:
Network news said shooters mother died during surgery performed by dead cardiologist. Typical msm failure to report facts. Cardiologists don't do surgery do they? Heart surgery is performed by surgeons.

Do reporters research or verify anything?

They may have been using "cardiologist" and "cardiac surgeon" with something less than rigorous precision. I don't think that is major sin, considering that the story doesn't really hinge on the distinction.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can't they afford cars? Time to change. Too dangerous in the big cities.

GOD/Israel, family, 2nd amendment rights: in that order.
Tennessee -ELOHIM IS MY GOD!

Posts: 807 | Registered: May 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post