SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Over the top ads for Attorneys
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Over the top ads for Attorneys Login/Join 
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
I think attorneys and mattress store owners must used the same directing company for their commercials. Big Grin

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigspecops:
I love it when they say "We'll get you all of the money you deserve!"
Because, when you're in a wreck you somehow deserve to be given money.

They often start off "The accident was not your fault!" Uh, it probably WAS, but that won't generate phone calls like the 'hey, be a victim and we will pay you $$$' one does.

One ad I saw in Colorado had a 'client' who said they were "hit by a parked car" (whatever THAT means); another indicated they actually rear-ended another vehicle, and "a couple days later, my neck started to hurt." So, yeah, hit somebody else and get paid for it. Roll Eyes I detest those commercials.

I mostly see these on daytime tv. Funny how these hack lawyers don't advertise at prime time (you know, when the working people are home).

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21853 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post