SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Chaz Bono's Housekeeper's servant gets deported by ICE - She is demanding answers!!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chaz Bono's Housekeeper's servant gets deported by ICE - She is demanding answers!! Login/Join 
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I wonder if Chaaaaz has been paying at least the state minimum wage and withholding income and SS tax and sending it in instead of pocketing it.

Posts: 28071 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
It’s so hard to find good help for your hired help these days. Roll Eyes

Is Chaz a boy or girl? I thought that this was Cher's daughter, but twitter pic has a dude with a beard?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20894 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Is Chaz a boy or girl? I thought that this was Cher's daughter, but twitter pic has a dude with a beard?

Chastity Bono turned herself into Chaaaaz a few years ago.

Posts: 28071 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
Dead balls on.

quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Wants to know what somebody (who?) is going to do about this.

Um, maybe send the illegals back where they came from? That might be a good start.

My grandparents escaped from Russia, barely avoided being murdered for the awful crime of being Jews. Worked their way west through Europe, crossed the Atlantic in steerage class, came in legally through Ellis Island, became American citizens, raised my mother to be a good American.

You want to come here? Do it the legal way, adopt the U.S. as your own country, and you will be welcome. Ignore our laws, come in illegally, don't whine if you are sent back.

Posts: 1990 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
quote:

Chastity Bono turned herself into Chaaaaz a few years ago.

Interesting. These Hollywood types are always doing strange shit. Good for him/her. Hopefully he'll hire legally from now on.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20894 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
curious that she didn't get arrested herself for knowingly hiring illegals

but the week is still young

Maybe a Tax Man visit is due... what's that tool free number to turn in Tax cheats? (Rewarded by 10% of the money recovered)

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8422 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hopefully what they're going to do about it is send different investigators to determine a list of things to charge Chaz with, and ensure there's a speedy trial.

-------------
$

Posts: 7655 | Location: Mid-Michigan, USA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
I mean Chaz Bono hardly qualifies as "Hollywood Elite",

Trust Fund baby. Nothing more. No accomplishments other than being the spawn of someone who was financially successful.

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8355 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
Maybe a Tax Man visit is due... what's that tool free number to turn in Tax cheats? (Rewarded by 10% of the money recovered)

What an appropriate misspelling!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16125 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KevinCW:
Could be worse... she/he could have run face first into a tree...

Always looking on the sonny side of life....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29757 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'll use the Red Key
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
"What R you doing about this?"

Not a D-amn thing, and we know Chaz doesn't have the balls to do anything about it.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3800 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
I'm outraged too.
I'm so moved that I'm going to call the governor and DEMAND... that they get a good seat on the bus.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Nut scratch completed.

In the name of solidarity against fascist tyranny and the oppression of white privilege.

Posts: 107914 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kz1000:
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:

What an appropriate misspelling!

Freudian slip... Big Grin

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8422 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get busy living
or get busy dying!
Picture of heathtx
posted Hide Post
(baby crying sounds)

Wah Wah Wah

No fair!

Spoiled rotten wimp

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rockwall County (God's Country) TX | Registered: February 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
quote:
Originally posted by KevinCW:
Could be worse... she/he could have run face first into a tree...

Always looking on the sonny side of life....

I see what you did there.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31510 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
So let's try to fathom this; she had her body surgically altered to look like a male only to find a male who was good with that surgery and was seeking to marry her?

Couldn't she just find a gay guy who likes women?

Why do i think this is really about the money she'll inherit?

Or maybe the quote of his life went like this "oh yeah, you think you're weird. Hold my beer and watch this."

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14048 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wasn't Cher one of the many clebs that were going to leave the USA when Trump became Pres?? The USA would be sooooo much better off without Cher and her "friends/crazys".

Posts: 6636 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
I wonder if Chaaaaz has been paying at least the state minimum wage and withholding income and SS tax and sending it in instead of pocketing it.
Just what I was thinking; are the W2s available under freedom of information? Surely the housekeeper's helper was getting paid a fair and legal wage.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2107 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post