SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Chaz Bono's Housekeeper's servant gets deported by ICE - She is demanding answers!!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chaz Bono's Housekeeper's servant gets deported by ICE - She is demanding answers!! Login/Join 
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted
http://www.weaselzippers.us/32...housekeepers-helper/

Not only that, but “housekeeper’s helper?” How rich are you if even your housekeeper has a helper?

Didn’t think Chaz Bono had that much money.

But hey, nice job admitting hiring illegal aliens!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Chaz (Chasity) Maybe your Mother should shut her fucking mouth...

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8403 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
If you can afford a housekeeper and a housekeeper's helper than maybe even you can afford a legal one!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommydogg:
If you can afford a housekeeper and a housekeeper's helper than maybe even you can afford a legal one!

Yeah, I don't know about you guys but I always make sure that when my servants hire servants that they check immigration status! Roll Eyes

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"What R you doing about this?"

I can manage a nut scratch and that's about it.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107786 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
What does she expect the governor to do? If I had a twitter account, I would like to troll her to get some real answers to this question. What exactly does she propose that Moonbeam do in the face of a federal agency enforcing federal law?

Posts: 6066 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
I mean Chaz Bono hardly qualifies as "Hollywood Elite", but here is just another example of how out of touch these people are <still>.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12356 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
Chaz (Chasity) Maybe your Mother should shut her fucking mouth...

My opinion, too. Payback can be a BITCH.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
curious that she didn't get arrested herself for knowingly hiring illegals

but the week is still young

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53250 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
What R you going to do about it?

Isn't this about like having your cocaine stolen and calling the police to file a report? Yes, I know that has happened. Probably more than once.

Posts: 7272 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
Only by the context of the thread did I even find out who this POS was.
Zero fucks given.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Wants to know what somebody (who?) is going to do about this.

Um, maybe send the illegals back where they came from? That might be a good start.

My grandparents escaped from Russia, barely avoided being murdered for the awful crime of being Jews. Worked their way west through Europe, crossed the Atlantic in steerage class, came in legally through Ellis Island, became American citizens, raised my mother to be a good American.

You want to come here? Do it the legal way, adopt the U.S. as your own country, and you will be welcome. Ignore our laws, come in illegally, don't whine if you are sent back.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30760 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
"What R you doing about this?"

I can manage a nut scratch and that's about it.

I cannot generate that much concern/energy.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25644 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
You guys don't seem to be taking this seriously enough...What are we going to do?

What American citizen is going to take the job of being the servant to the servants of the Hollywood elite? Can you even imagine the carnage if servants are expected to do all the work themselves, with no help?

This is a CRISIS!!!

- John Adams

posted Hide Post
Hey Chaz, you've gone from an adorable little towheaded Hollywood princess to a morbidly obese dude and you still can't get Mommy's attention. I doubt that your temper tantrum is high on the governors list of priorities.

-----------------------------------

Posts: 2424 | Location: Northeast Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Her tweet suggests to me she thinks Jerry Brown runs a job placement organization for illegals.

Posts: 747 | Location: Vermont | Registered: February 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
@chazbono Cant' say Moonbeam's plan. I told @FBI/@ICE/@IRS/@USBP & @USDOJ you support human trafficking. Fed @PYITAP 4 u. Kek, PePe, MAGA!!

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31490 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Could be worse... she/he could have run face first into a tree...

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
She probably doesn't understand laws hell she thinks she's a damn boy now.

Posts: 13024 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
The lead singer of U2?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30462 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post